Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2017
LANDED..........
23-11-2017
Can you tell me how to get above detail --- CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date? Thank you
It comes from your MY CIC account. You should see it under the document status header which has the details of the immigrant visa i.e your name, UCI (Unique Client Identifier), document number, etc. You should see the approval date under the status updated date title.

SanVisa

Mar 31, 2017
Stream: CEC
PPR Date: 25/Oct/2017
Passport Sent Date: 26/Oct/2017
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 30/Oct/2017
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: no idea
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: 15/November/2017 (checked just moments ago)
Return Tracker Activated Date: waiting
Can anyone help me on where to check the CPC Approved and Visa stamped date?

curry2017

Jul 17, 2017
It comes from your MY CIC account. You should see it under the document status header which has the details of the immigrant visa i.e your name, UCI (Unique Client Identifier), document number, etc. You should see the approval date under the status updated date title.
Thank you

immivisu

Oct 31, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-09-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
Where the approval comes first? Under My CIC? Email? With how much time difference?
CEC Inland Vancouver - Passport delivered to CPC-Ottawa: 25th Oct 10 am. No update on MyCIC yet

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Binabik

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Canada
Very hard to predict, your chan
Where the approval comes first? Under My CIC? Email? With how much time difference?
CEC Inland Vancouver - Passport delivered to CPC-Ottawa: 25th Oct 10 am. No update on MyCIC yet

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yes approval comes first under My CIC. You won't receive an email so just check your application status regularly. Your passport should be sent back to you shortly after.

Binabik

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Canada
Stream: CEC inland, single applicant, visa-exempt.

PPR Date: 28/Oct/2017
Passport Copy Sent Date: 31/Oct/2017
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 2/Nov/2017
CIC Approved Date: 15/Nov/2017

Reactions: Barca

Barca

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Guys any thoughts on this.

PPR Date: 31/Oct/2017
Passport Copy Sent Date: 1/Nov/2017
Called CIC on November 9 and agent told me the passport has been received and sent to printing. I was asked to call back this week to check the status. I called back today and the agent told me there is nothing in the system that says we have received your passport or that it has been sent to printing. So honesty. I am not sure what is going on here.

Ideas?

Reactions: Matt-NL

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Guys what's the reason of this quite
Guys any thoughts on this.

PPR Date: 31/Oct/2017
Passport Copy Sent Date: 1/Nov/2017
Called CIC on November 9 and agent told me the passport has been received and sent to printing. I was asked to call back this week to check the status. I called back today and the agent told me there is nothing in the system that says we have received your passport or that it has been sent to printing. So honesty. I am not sure what is going on here.

Ideas?

I guess they'll process our visa and COPR's next week. I think we will have received an approval update (in MyCIC account) till next Wednesday. After the passport is delivered it takes around 20 days till people get the email about MyCIC update. Just relax and wait a couple of days longer. Best.

Reactions: Barca

Barca

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Guys what's the reason of this quite

I guess they'll process our visa and COPR's next week. I think we will have received an approval update (in MyCIC account) till next Wednesday. After the passport is delivered it takes around 20 days till people get the email about MyCIC update. Just relax and wait a couple of days longer. Best.
Thank you for your reply. I am not really worried about the delay cause i know it is still within normal time. I just got worried cause one agent told me they have received the passport and sent it to printing room and the other said we do not see anything in the system that says we have received it or sent it to printing. Makes you wonder what is going on

Reactions: Matt-NL

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
Stream: FSW-O
PPR Date: 10/16/17
Passport Sent Date: 10/23/17
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 10/26/17
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: 11/3/17 (called CIC to find out)
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: 11/15/17 (around 3 pm)

Reactions: Tomi2