+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Nov 2017

doghdogh

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
any body whose return tracker activated today??
Didn't see any on Tracker. I was hoping that I can have mine activated and been refreshing that page since this morning. Nothing. Email response says my passport was returned to me yesterday. Who knows if it's still in some kind of queue. Many people had their trackers activated yesterday but nothing so far for today except for one person living in the US. Sigh

pr_ptl

Mar 26, 2016
Didn't see any on Tracker. I was hoping that I can have mine activated and been refreshing that page since this morning. Nothing. Email response says my passport was returned to me yesterday. Who knows if it's still in some kind of queue. Many people had their trackers activated yesterday but nothing so far for today except for one person living in the US. Sigh

Mine is also approved on Dec 13,still waiting for tracker to activate.

aprado

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi,

I got my PPR email on 1st of November.
Sent the passport on 21st of November.
They received the passport on 23rd of November.

Since then I had 0 updates, my online application still says in progress saying that they're reviewing additional documents I've sent.
Tracker hasn't been activated yet.

Should I call them? Is this delay / no updates normal? Has been almost a full month now.

Thanks.

nsrk

Star Member
May 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Med's Done....
14-08-2017
Hi,

Since then I had 0 updates, my online application still says in progress saying that they're reviewing additional documents I've sent.

Should I call them? Is this delay / no updates normal? Has been almost a full month now.

Thanks.
Its normal now a days. Currently they are approving apps received on Nov 20th from what I see on the tracker. You might get an update in the next 4-5 days. See the tracker below
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cpc-ottawa-passport-processing

Naph77

Dec 21, 2017
My tracker just got activated as well! Here’s my timeline for reference if anyone needs it.

Sent in the application: Nov 21st
Application Approved (PPR): Nov 29th
Sent in my Passport: Nov 30th

Passport Received at CPC: Dec 4th (Technically they received it on Dec 1st because of Xpresspost but they officially acknowledged it as being delivered/received only on the 4th)

Status of Application changed to ‘Approved’: Dec 15th
Received Document details: Dec 15th
Return Tracker Activated: Dec 20th
Passport Delivery: Probably anytime Today or Tomorrow (Dec 21st/22nd)

Hope my timeline helps someone. They did tell me the processing times are a bit longer now cause of the holidays so expect some delays. The only way you find out if it’s been printed or received is by calling CIC (And holding for 40+ mins lol) or sending them an Email.

kakaly

Nov 17, 2017
My tracker just got activated as well! Here’s my timeline for reference if anyone needs it.

Sent in the application: Nov 21st
Application Approved (PPR): Nov 29th
Sent in my Passport: Nov 30th

Passport Received at CPC: Dec 4th (Technically they received it on Dec 1st because of Xpresspost but they officially acknowledged it as being delivered/received only on the 4th)

Status of Application changed to ‘Approved’: Dec 15th
Received Document details: Dec 15th
Return Tracker Activated: Dec 20th
Passport Delivery: Probably anytime Today or Tomorrow (Dec 21st/22nd)

Hope my timeline helps someone. They did tell me the processing times are a bit longer now cause of the holidays so expect some delays. The only way you find out if it’s been printed or received is by calling CIC (And holding for 40+ mins lol) or sending them an Email.

Hello.
Congrats. My passport was delivered on Nov 22. I called them yesterday and they told me that it was printed on Dec 8. My cic profile doesn't show that it has been approved. How much longer will it take? Any idea?

coolguy_dec

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hi,

Thanks.
You should get an update within a day or two

tpham

Nov 11, 2017
I don’t have access to mycic ACC ... so only guessing through other people post and waiting for my tracker to be activated . If yours is approved I hope that the tracker activate before holidays ... May GOD bless us amen
P.s why there is so much gap in passport delivered and received by cic . I called cic and they told me same thing tat your passport is received to us on dec 7 . Last but not the least do they also process faster or slower depending on the stream . Or they treat everyone equally
Tracker got activated @8PM Dec 21st! We should receive the CoPR soon. Seems like they working hard toward the holiday.

Reactions: ifras

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Tracker got activated @8PM Dec 21st! We should receive the CoPR soon. Seems like they working hard toward the holiday.
Congratulations.... best of luck for future . My tracker is still not activated