+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Nov 2017

Jagpreetsandhu

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, I called up CPC Ottawa customer care and they told they can fasten the process only after it exceeded 30 days from the date of passport delivery. If any of you got a different reply, please let me know.

Passports were delivered on nov 21st.
Does cpc ottawa has a different customer care no.??

Mai221

Nov 14, 2016
Can any one guide me how to recall your passport from stamping of the PR. What is the procedure if i want my passport back due to delay in the process. Thanks

Reactions: Jagpreetsandhu

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
mine was delivered on nov 16. Still no updates. My flight was on dec 10 which i had to cancel and postpone cost me $800. Sent them emails with my air ticket but didnt worked. Now i have flight on dec 30. I pray i get it back by dec 30. I am stressed. Dnt know what to do
I wonder, why are you booking flights before having the passport in your hand?

Niha23

Nov 27, 2017
My application status changed to approved. Passport delivered on nov 21st 2017. :)
Congratulations, my passport was delivered on the 20th Nov through UPS USA, CEC category. My status has not been updated yet and i'm worried. Just wanted to know in what category did you apply and from where did you send your passport from?

grad_1111

May 25, 2014
Vancouver BC
Congratulations, my passport was delivered on the 20th Nov through UPS USA, CEC category. My status has not been updated yet and i'm worried. Just wanted to know in what category did you apply and from where did you send your passport from?
Hi, I applied in FSW - Outland. Sent it from USA thro` DHL and return courier is UPS as well. Got a weird reply from them today that Fedex is faster and if I want them soon ( I emailed them my reason for expedite the passport return), I need to send them the return label from Fedex.
I replied them that the UPS cover that I sent with my passport is also an overnight delivery label and waiting for their reply.

But people who are sending their passport in the days to come, it would be useful for you. I have quoted their email below:
"Thank you for your email. It is strongly suggested that if you require your passport urgently that you purchase and send us a FedEx online shipping label with the preferred shipping speed (you have several options).

I have included the instructions for the label below, but if you prefer that we use the Xpresspost you originally provided, please confirm through this email and we can mail it out today.

To purchase a FedEx online shipping label please follow the instructions below. If you need help call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339.

1) Control & Click on this LINK: http://www.fedex.com/ca_english/

2) Fill in the ship “From” address section with the CPC-Ottawa mailing address as below;

First Name: CPC-Ottawa | CTD-Ottawa

Last Name: PR-TR PRINTING | IMPRESSION RP-RT

Email: (Your email address)

Street Number: 365

Street Name: Laurier Ave

Direction: West

City: Ottawa

Province: Ontario

Postal Code: K1A 1L1

3) Fill in the ship “To” address section with your mailing address details;

4) Describe Item: Weight (kg): 0.200kg, Length (cm): 24 Width: 16 Height: 1;

5) Select your service (Priority, Overnight, Saturday Delivery, etc.);

6) For pick-up select Item #3 – pre-arranged pickup;

7) Review all mailing details and pay online;

8) VERY IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION;

When you receive the e-mail confirmation from FedEx - do not print out the label - open the shipping label and save the label as an electronic version (PDF file) on the desktop of your computer.

ONLY SEND a pdf version of the courier label. Do not send a picture of the label or the payment receipt. Do not forward the e-mail sent to you by the courier.

9) Reply to this email and provide a copy of the label as an attachment. Do not change the subject heading of the e-mail.

If you decide to use a FedEx shipping label, please send a PDF copy to our office no later than 2pm EST today."

grad_1111

May 25, 2014
Vancouver BC
Sometimes, they take time to update the status in the website. Don't worry. In the tracker, I am seeing people who sent their passport on 20 and 21 are getting it approved yesterday and today. So you are almost there and would get it anytime soon. You can also call the CPC Ottawa office, and ask them if they had sent your passports for visa printing and they can confirm that. Good luck :)

I guess there is one more UPS from USA who got it approved yesterday (nov 20 batch). So, all our 3 packages might get dispatched together.

Last edited:

Niha23

Nov 27, 2017
Sometimes, they take time to update the status in the website. Don't worry. In the tracker, I am seeing people who sent their passport on 20 and 21 are getting it approved yesterday and today. So you are almost there and would get it anytime soon. You can also call the CPC Ottawa office, and ask them if they had sent your passports for visa printing and they can confirm that. Good luck :)
Thank you so much for the quick reply. Since i am in the US calling them is not very easy but i tried calling them through my friends canadian number but was not able to get through, i even emailed them but no reply so far. I can see that 20th and 21st Nov PPs are getting approved so fingers crossed, hope mine will be approved soon as well. Keep us posted about your UPS tracker activation. Thanks again.

Niha23

Nov 27, 2017
Can someone tell me where I can see the return tracker activation, once it gets activated. Thanks!
Type in your UPS tracker number in the UPS website and check. Im sure you must have kept a copy of your return tracker label information. Good luck.

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Stream: FSWO
PPR Date: Nov 7
Passport Sent Date: Nov 8, FedEx
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Nov 9
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: unknown
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: Dec 5
Return Tracker Activated Date: Dec 14