+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Nov 2017

grad_1111

May 25, 2014
Vancouver BC
Hi, has anyone who applied from USA succeeded in contacting an agent? I am calling from a canadian number.

As soon as I go to the option `connect to the agent`, it says I `the call volume and we can't process this call now`. I am wondering if it is because of my application number that starts with `E`.

Last edited:

rdubey

Nov 30, 2017
Application approved

Stream: QSW
PPR Date: 8th Nov 2017
Passport Sent Date: 9th Nov 2017
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 10th Nov 2017
CPC Approved: 11th Dec 2017
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting

Dude my application was approved a few minutes ago too.

Are you in the states by any chance? how long do you think it'll be before they mail it back?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Dude my application was approved a few minutes ago too.

Are you in the states by any chance? how long do you think it'll be before they mail it back?
Yes. I am in USA. It will take 5-14 calendar days before Return tracker is activated and after that it depends on your courier service.

Reactions: grad_1111

rdubey

Nov 30, 2017
Yes. I am in USA. It will take 5-14 calendar days before Return tracker is activated and after that it depends on your courier service.
If I understand the process correctly, they only approve applications after they stamp the passport, so all that's left now is for them to send it out to FedEx, why would that take 5 days?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
If I understand the process correctly, they only approve applications after they stamp the passport, so all that's left now is for them to send it out to FedEx, why would that take 5 days?
May be they use our passports as paper-weight ;)

Sorry. I do not know why there is a lag of 5-14 days between application approval and return tracker activation. You can find out current trends at this link:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cpc-ottawa-passport-processing/fullscreen

Reactions: rdubey

Canada_Dream01

Jun 9, 2015
Hi All,

My application was approved on 4th December .. Still haven't got update on Tracking information . I have Travel Plans for Jan 1st week .. Already booked Tickets and Sent them the details ..

Not sure why they are taking so much time in Dispatching the Passport .. to USA

Is there any one in the same stage :(

Thanks!

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hi All,

My application was approved on 4th December .. Still haven't got update on Tracking information . I have Travel Plans for Jan 1st week .. Already booked Tickets and Sent them the details ..

Not sure why they are taking so much time in Dispatching the Passport .. to USA

Is there any one in the same stage :(

Thanks!
Feel sorry for you. From this spreadsheet it appears that CIC is returning passports that were approved between 29th Nov - 4th Dec, so your should return very soon. May be today or tomorrow.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cpc-ottawa-passport-processing/fullscreen

Reactions: Canada_Dream01

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
PPR Date: 8th Nov 2017
Passport Sent Date: 15 Nov 2017
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 20 Nov 2017