+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Nov 2017

AndersonM

May 17, 2017
Still waiting for my tracker to enable since 30/11...

Why some people get the tracking enabled on the same day of application approved and others have to wait weeks?

Last edited:

ajayreddyr

Oct 10, 2017
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-10-2017
AOR Received.
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
24-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2017
LANDED..........
08-06-2018
Anyone with Passport delivery date 9th or 10th Nov and still waiting for APPROVED status in MyCIC? Mine was delivered on 10th Nov and not yet approved in MyCIC.
Did you send an email to CIC? Let us know if you did and got any response.

Mine is 10th Nov. When I emailed CIC on 17th Nov about receipt of our passports, they replied that their office received them on 15th Nov. May be that's when they entered them into the system. After that no updates.

Reactions: maddyavula

doghdogh

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017

Mine is 10th Nov. When I emailed CIC on 17th Nov about receipt of our passports, they replied that their office received them on 15th Nov. May be that's when they entered them into the system. After that no updates.
Some Nov 14th delivered passports got approved. Maybe they arrived in batches and they were all received on Nov 15th. Should be soon though. Mine was delivered on 20th and the wait is killing me.

Reactions: ifras

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Some Nov 14th delivered passports got approved. Maybe they arrived in batches and they were all received on Nov 15th. Should be soon though. Mine was delivered on 20th and the wait is killing me.
Mine was also delivered on 20th. still waiting

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014

I sent email on Nov 28th and on Dec 4th, I received this response:

"Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly.

Your documents will be returned using the provided Xpresspost envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website."

I sent another email today.

rdubey

Nov 30, 2017
I sent email on Nov 28th and on Dec 4th, I received this response:

"Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly.

Your documents will be returned using the provided Xpresspost envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website."

I sent another email today.

I got an automated response that said they can't respond to inquiries about receipt of documents.

I also can't seem to call their office since I'm in the US

I have no idea how to get a hold of these guys, who did you email?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I certainly hope so man. I sent my passport on the 13th and I haven't heard anything yet.

I'm really, really worried now. I cant even begin to explain how fucked I'd be if they lost my passport.
Relax. You will get your passport. Just imagine what's the worst that could happen, what you would to remedy that situation and you will find that your worst fears are not that worse ;)

Reactions: rdubey

grad_1111

May 25, 2014
Vancouver BC
My husband and I have sent our passports on November 20th. We are stuck on either side of the border, US and Canada. We did not get any response when we emailed them. Is there a phone number to get in touch with them? I am not sure if we would get it before Christmas.

grad_1111

May 25, 2014
Vancouver BC
My husband and I have sent our passports on November 20th. We are stuck on either side of the border, US and Canada. We did not get any response when we emailed them. Is there a phone number to get in touch with them? I am not sure if we would get it before Christmas.
When I tried calling them through the toll-free number, it keeps saying that the lines are busy.