+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Nov 2017

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
Hey Guys...My passport was delivered on NOV 8 by Canada post tracker but still no update in myCIC account...is there anybody with same date of delivery waiting or approval.

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
Hey Guys...My passport was delivered on NOV 8 by Canada post tracker but still no update in myCIC account...is there anybody with same date of delivery waiting or approval.
I m waiting with same timelines. No updates till now. Called to cic last Thursday. Agent told me that its in the printing room and i should have some updates by end of this week but so far nothing.

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
I m waiting with same timelines. No updates till now. Called to cic last Thursday. Agent told me that its in the printing room and i should have some updates by end of this week but so far nothing.
I have just received email about half an hour ago that its in printing room...I have sent inquiry email on Monday got reply now...

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
I have just received email about half an hour ago that its in printing room...I have sent inquiry email on Monday got reply now...
Seems like our passports are stuck in printing room. Lets hope for the best. FYI. My wife has already got her visa and landing paper. She is in Pakistan, submitted her passport in vfs global and got it backin two weeks.

BeeGee

Sep 26, 2015
Guys,

Let me know if someone has the same experience as that of mine.
I couriered the passports on 25th Nov and they were delivered on 27th. However, upon inquiry yesterday, I am told that they have not yet received the passports. I am a US resident having Indian passports. I followed the instructions given in the "Ready for Visa" email and sent it to the below address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

I am worried now because these are legal documents and anything lost would cost us. Did anyone experience the same? Or any suggestions?
If your passport was delivered you have nothing to worry about. Please give the proceesing visa office 2-3 weeks. Just be patient. You are approved already. Congrats!

Reactions: casiopiabiswas

wafatauseef

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-08-2016
AOR Received.
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
waiiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Seems like our passports are stuck in printing room. Lets hope for the best. FYI. My wife has already got her visa and landing paper. She is in Pakistan, submitted her passport in vfs global and got it backin two weeks.
I’m in a similar situation. So she sent hers to Islamabad?
This means that both passports are not interdependent then. Do you know if it would matter if the dependent spouse do the landing first like in your case she has hers already.

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
I’m in a similar situation. So she sent hers to Islamabad?
This means that both passports are not interdependent then. Do you know if it would matter if the dependent spouse do the landing first like in your case she has hers already.
I sent an email to cpc ottaws for alternate arrangements for her passport to isb after received the ppr.yes she sent her passport to islamabad through vfs global. No, being a dependent, she cannot do her landing before me. She can do either with me or after me. This was specifically mentioned in cpc ottawa alternate arrangement email.

Reactions: wafatauseef

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
I received my CoPR :D

CEC Inland
* I come from a visa exempt country so I only sent a copy of my passport

PPR: Nov 14
Passport sent : Nov 14
Passport delivered : Nov 17
Application approval date: Dec 2nd
Return tracker activation date: Dec 4th
CoPR received: Dec 6th

Best of luck everyone!

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Stream: FSWO
PPR Date: 16 Nov 2017
Visa Office: New Delhi
Passport Sent Date: 20 Nov 2017 ( VFS New Delhi)
Passport Received Date: 21 Nov 2017
Approved and Visa Stamped Date: 29 Nov 2017
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting...

AndersonM

May 17, 2017
My application was approved on Nov 30th and my tracker is not active so far... My passport arrived there Nov 6th, more than a month ago today and I haven't got it back.

cowbeepbeep

Aug 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
Stream: FSWO
PPR Date: Nov 16
Passport Sent Date: Nov 20
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Nov 21
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: Nov 21 (I guess?)
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: waiting
Return Tracker Activated Date: waiting
Approved per myCIC: December 7, 2017
No visa to stamp (exempt)
Tracking not activated yet.