+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

ks164

Dec 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry for the triple message but I had a small question, on the IRCC website, there's an expiry date on the "document" of 2018 February. What is that the expiry date of exactly?
That would be the expiry of your one time entry PR visa. Means you need to complete your landing before that

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
PPR: June 9
PP Sent: June 13
PP Received: June 15
Approved: June 27
Oh great,that means i must wait another week to see approved in my cic account.
Cheers
Rabin

Reactions: Gwalia

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC. they confirmed that they received the passports and it's in the printing room for visa. It's already 5 business days that they updated me with the status, but no updates after it :(

Delivered 16th June. Called them and they provided the same update that it's in Printing room and their standard timeline is 10 business days for end to end process from the day Passport was received.
Thanks for the update guys..... Looks like they have high volume of PPs with them and I think we all get the PP together :)

gadoken

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
waiting for this is killing.. it should be little bit smooth.. they should add intermediate staut

Congrats! is your return Canada Post tracker activated?
Probably not, I'll check when I'm home since I don't have the tracking number with me.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
My passport was delivered June 20th. When do you guys think it will come back? My PGWP is expiring on August 7th and I really wanted to avoid flagpoling and do inland landing.

Also during my application I scanned my previous passport as well into the express entry profile, but for stamping I only sent them the most recent valid one, will that be ok?

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
My passport was delivered June 20th. When do you guys think it will come back? My PGWP is expiring on August 7th and I really wanted to avoid flagpoling and do inland landing.

Also during my application I scanned my previous passport as well into the express entry profile, but for stamping I only sent them the most recent valid one, will that be ok?
1. July 1st or 2nd week.
2. That's ok. you need to send only valid passport

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
You might not have enough time to do an inland landing. It often takes over a month to get an appointment.

You only need to send your current, valid passport. You're fine.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
any other's got approved or passport received today? If so, kindly let me know the date when your passport was received at Ottawa.

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Valid passport (most recent). If you cannot do inland, do the landing on the border or just take a quick trip to us.

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
Another day gone with at least one of us getting a good news.

On a positive side; we are now a day closer to our passports :)