newtoexpressentry

I tell u they definitely have sloths(zootopia) working in the printing room

Reactions: Gwalia

JamesYoyo

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you sure you want to do this? It may take over a month to get an appointment. Flagpoling would be easier, imo.
I don't have US visa. Would it be risky that I go to the border and get a rejection by US officer? Will it affect my future entrance to the US?

Thanks!

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport sent - June 13
Passport Delivered to Ottawa - June 14
Approval - JUN 21
Tacker activate Jun23
Passport received with visa and copr -JUN 26

canadafreek

Feb 21, 2017
Anybody from us (people whose PP got delivered around 15 -16 June) tried calling CIC / CPC Ottawa and asked for update? If yes can you please post here... I tried calling 1888 number but could talk to any one because of high volume of calls....
Delivered 16th June. Called them and they provided the same update that it's in Printing room and their standard timeline is 10 business days for end to end process from the day Passport was received.

Reactions: Wenwa

gadoken

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Delivered 16th June. Called them and they provided the same update that it's in Printing room and their standard timeline is 10 business days for end to end process from the day Passport was received.
Today is my 9th day so I guess I'll give them a call tomorrow. It's just odd how everyone whose passports were delivered before June 15 got their applications approved in about a week but June 15 and after it's limbo.

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport sent - June 13
Passport Delivered to Ottawa - June 14
Approval - JUN 21
Tacker activate Jun23
Passport received with visa and copr -JUN 26
Congrats! Have you done landing already?

andrew6

May 24, 2017
Today is my 9th day so I guess I'll give them a call tomorrow. It's just odd how everyone whose passports were delivered before June 15 got their applications approved in about a week but June 15 and after it's limbo.
I called again...same reply.....can come any moment