Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Coming soon
Congrats. what date your passport reached Ottawa?
PP Send - June 9th
PP Deliver Ottawa - June 12th
Did had any update since then till now

Balangb

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrayyyyyyyyyyyyyy....My application got approved toooooooooooo.........:D:D:D:D

Reactions: JuCW

miz417ln

Jun 15, 2017
approved just now. pp received by cic june 13. i found the status of eligibility changed to your eligibility has been reviewd. is it normal?

rnimk

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Thanks for letting me know. man this last stretch of wait is frustrating... I want to land this week cuz I'll be on vacay for the next couple of weeks, if I don't receive it by Thursday then I'll have to wait for another 2 weeks :(
I agree. I have the same plan :) I am hoping to land on Thursday late evening. If it doesn't come back till Thursday morning, then I have no choice but to land in July.
It's so hard to plan around such uncertainty. P.S It's still not activated.
Where are you located at?

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
I called IRCC and after getting the status from the IVR, my call couldn't be redirected to an agent due to the high demand. :mad:

rnimk

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
I called IRCC and after getting the status from the IVR, my call couldn't be redirected to an agent due to the high demand. :mad:
Hey what date are you considering as your status approved? The day your online profile status changed and displayed the counterfoil or the date you got the email saying there is a message on your profile?

rnimk

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
P.S yes: It is crazy, I don't even know how to call from USA. SO I am just going to leave it to them to finally send it back.

rnimk

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Approved today.
what is Counterfoil in the document column
Congrats! Counterfoil is the visa that gets stamped in your passport when your PR application is approved. It was eliminated from 2011 for people who's PR application is approved AND are from a visa exempt country to Canada. Makes sense. They don't need it to travel

N

newtoexpressentry

Hey what date are you considering as your status approved? The day your online profile status changed and displayed the counterfoil or the date you got the email saying there is a message on your profile?
I got update email exactly 24 hours after profile changed to approved

passportwait

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
I am really nervous now..looks like everybody who sent passport on June 12 (received June 13) got their approval.. I can't concentrate on work...My bp is so high...No status update in my application.. Tried calling them and it says due o high demand we cannot connect

rnimk

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
I got update email exactly 24 hours after profile changed to approved
Cool, Thank you , Just trying to gather statistics about the dates. Because some of the forum members had their tracker activated two business days after their status changed. So just wondering if its two business days after status changes online or two days after the email :).. Earlier the better.