+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

passportwait

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Can somebody please give me a contact number that I can call from US? I have lost all patience and I am very nervous. My passport was delivered on 13th June and I do not even see an approval in my portal yet.

SPADMASH

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
It depends what's written in the email you must have received asking for submission of passport.

I'm in the US and mine said:
Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A

So I've sent return envelope with prefilled address details.

In any case even if you were supposed to send prefilled return label, cpc will contact you if they would need you to send another return label with shipping details or they might fill it themselves taking info from the Annex A form. So relax all of us are going to get our passports stamped and copr soon.
Thank you... My email said Do not fill anything on return envelope

Reactions: Gwalia

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hello happy123,

Mine has not been activated yet, hopefully it will be by the end of the day today.
Thanks for letting me know. man this last stretch of wait is frustrating... I want to land this week cuz I'll be on vacay for the next couple of weeks, if I don't receive it by Thursday then I'll have to wait for another 2 weeks :(

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
I j

I just tried few minutes ago. Is there a shortcut? Like a key pattern you used to reach the agent?
It's weird, even I cannot get in today. The options I chose for the last two times were 1,1,1

However today I can't get in. Do u know someone in Canada who could do a comference call for you?

If not I guess the best bet would be to send an email and wait.

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Tracker is not activated yet: I called CIC, they told "I see note, that your passport was sent yesterday (19 June)", but I don't see my tracking number active yet?

Anyone knows what's going on or has similar experience?

Timeline:
EE-PNP-Inland
PP delivered-Ottawa: 12 June
Application approved: 15 June
Return Passport: waiting for tracking number activation.
This is unexpected. Perhaps the delay on activating is on Canada Post's side.

veeraB

Dec 22, 2016
Hello guys,

Please find my timeline below:

Application Type - CEC - Inland
PPR - June 5th, 2017
Passport sent - June 7th, 2017
Passport Received (Ottawa) - June 08th, 2017
Application approved - June 15th, 2017
Still waiting for the tracker to be activated.

I was wondering if I should give CEC a call to check the status. I see many people are still waiting for their passports to be returned. Hopefully, they haven't misplaced it.

VITbman

Apr 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Coming soon
Just checked my CIC profile - it is finally approved, but CanadaPost tracked still not activated.