+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

rnimk

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Yes, I sent it from Toronto... Sent on 6-Jun and was happier to see that it got delivered the next day at 10:00 A.M.
Patience is the key...
As earlier mentioned, being "haunted in the dreams".... :D

hahhaha, that was really funny.. I can relate with that.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
I am FSW-O as well. just weird how each case takes different time. Whe

Hello Mthornt,

Where did you see the approval? did you cic profile change or did you get an email?

If an email, what was the title?

I got an email today, but it was because there was a problem with my shipping label so it was title "Shipping Label Correction". In the email it said "your documents have been finalized and ready to be sent". So I checked my account and the final decision at the bottom had changed to approved.

N

newtoexpressentry

so lets assume our account never say approved but we get the passport back with copr is that ok or it will cause issues at landing

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Application Approved!!!!!! :D Still waiting for the tracking number to be activated.

Sent on Jun 9th
Delivered on Jun 12th
Approved on Jun 15th

kanike2013

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
I got an email today, but it was because there was a problem with my shipping label so it was title "Shipping Label Correction". In the email it said "your documents have been finalized and ready to be sent". So I checked my account and the final decision at the bottom had changed to approved.
What was the from address in email? Does the email go to "promotions" folder like the PPR email?

rnimk

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Great, thank you for such a detailed reply, i really appreciate it.. :)

Reactions: Mthornt