+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

winnipeg141

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Called CIC and got to know that file notes showing cic received passport on june 28, whereas, it was actually delivered on june 12. I provided tracking information and he said im right and he is not sure why showing received on june 28. He will send a note to main office as it has been more than 2 weeks already since passport delivered.

euphoria nostalgia

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-06-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
UPFRONT: 18-11-2016
Med's Done....
PASSED: 02-12-2016
Reactions: taffarel

langjianyunxin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
Called CIC and got to know that file notes showing cic received passport on june 28, whereas, it was actually delivered on june 12. I provided tracking information and he said im right and he is not sure why showing received on june 28. He will send a note to main office as it has been more than 2 weeks already since passport delivered.
I guess June 28 was the date that PP was sent to printing room

langjianyunxin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
I guess June 28 was the date that PP was sent to printing room

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
I called cic yesterday the automated system told me that my file was approved. However my return tracker hasn't been activated. My passport was delivered to them on June 20th and I am guessing it was approved yesterday. But the return tracker hasn't been activated. When will it activated, someone please tell me lol im driving myself crazy refreshing the Canada post page again and again

thesonicbro

Jul 24, 2016
I called CIC and was told the visa was put on passport today, July 6th, which is a great news.

Not sure how long it takes to receive the passport back as I live next door to CIC office!

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's strange, I did my landing at Peace bridge no problem. I was probably there at around 10:30-11:00 PM, there were about 6-7 other people. Got processed in ~10 minutes and left.

Hey good for you man... Congratulations!

We reached there at around 9.00ish last night... Probably we got the bad guy and bad day for me as well.

How long in total it took for you btw?

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
Count 10 business days from June 28th and you will see approval. I know it's frustrating and for no reasons you have to go thru this. Hang in there just lil more

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
I called cic yesterday the automated system told me that my file was approved. However my return tracker hasn't been activated. My passport was delivered to them on June 20th and I am guessing it was approved yesterday. But the return tracker hasn't been activated. When will it activated, someone please tell me lol im driving myself crazy refreshing the Canada post page again and again
Either tonight or tomorrow night. Congrats!!!

Laddi Dhaliwal

May 21, 2017
Barnala
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27 july2014
Nomination.....
18feb2016
AOR Received.
18Aug2016
IELTS Request
15may 2016
File Transfer...
18oct2016
Med's Request
17dec2016
Med's Done....
25dec2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
After PPR showing this status we submitted passport 22days ago Application status as below :-

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check . We will send you a message If this changes.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please let us know

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
After PPR showing this status we submitted passport 22days ago Application status as below :-

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check . We will send you a message If this changes.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please let us know
You should call them once..