+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Sent passport June 13, delivered to CPC Ottawa June 15 and received my CoPR along with my passport today. Does anyone know what documents we need to take to the Port of entry for the landing procedure?
I did inland landing at Etobicoke. All they asked is COPR and passport. On a safer side carry your address proof.

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
Pp delivered Jun 20th...application approved July 5th....tracker not activate yet
I do not have my file connected with mycic to know if its approved or not... but i called CIC today... and they said its approved ...so lets assume its approved... my passport was received at ottawa on June 21st and tracker is still inactive.

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
My application was filed by an attorney and I do not have online access to my application. My attorney says that it is taking upto 6 weeks for passports to be printed/returned so he is advising me to wait.
I have my work permit ending Aug 5th... so that will be a lil weird lol.. my passport is at ottawa and i am still waiting ... normally it would take 2 weeks ... 10 business days... but thats not happening i guess.

gaiou37

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Victoria, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So annoyed with Canada Post.... I sent passport on June 30th and it still hasn't been delivered... UGH

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
So annoyed with Canada Post.... I sent passport on June 30th and it still hasn't been delivered... UGH
Really?? That is super weird... just make sure with canada post that everything is ok.
One more thing since xpresspost is almost same or next day delivery... they will return u the money... i know its not that much...but yeah ..just saying.

doge

Mar 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2017
LANDED..........
09-08-2017
Where did you send it from? A friend of mine sent his passport to ottawa on the same day you did (June 30th) from toronto and it was delivered on July 5th.
I sent mine from toronto on June 29th and it was delivered on June 30th.

There was a long canada day vacation, maybe they just had too many letters to deliver.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Hi everyone, I am here to update my timeline.

Passport sent from Vancouver: Thursday June 14.
Passport delivered to Ottawa: Friday June 16.
Application approved: Friday June 30.
Return tracker activated: 11am PST on July 5, said item processed on July 4 at 18:32 pm.

Thank you everyone for sharing your updates to help me went through this panic waiting period. Good luck for everyone!
congrats.

Reactions: sxu7

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
Congrats @amit.r
When did they receive it again?? Sorry that thread move so fast.... i kind of lost your comment about this.
I sent on Jun 16 and they received it on Jun 19

veerapan89

Apr 17, 2017
I have my work permit ending Aug 5th... so that will be a lil weird lol.. my passport is at ottawa and i am still waiting ... normally it would take 2 weeks ... 10 business days... but thats not happening i guess.
It is actually... if you check out people's timelines, it's taking around 10 business days. They're receiving their pp's around 2 weeks after its received in Ottawa.

Last edited:

pactya

Mar 14, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport received with COPR... Leaving in 1 hour to land... :)

CEC Inland
AOR: Apr 03
PPR: Jun 14
PP sent to Ottawa: June 15
PP received at Ottawa: June 16
Application Approved: June 29
Tracker activated: Jul 5
PP and COPR received: Jul 5
Hey buddy!
How was the landing?

vivek.89

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Can anyone please explain what the tracker is? is it the Fedex/Canada post tracker we sent for return mail or does something change in our cic account?

euphoria nostalgia

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-06-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
UPFRONT: 18-11-2016
Med's Done....
PASSED: 02-12-2016
Is there anyone using canadaPost and their file was approved on June 30th with tracker not yet activated? thanks

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey buddy!
How was the landing?
Hii... Disappointed!!!! :(

Went to all 3 bridges last night (First at Lewiston, Rainbow and then Peace) All said we have stopped receiving and accepting people for PR flagpole.

They apologized and said we are really tied up with other work and already people r waiting since 2 o'clock in the afternoon. (Honestly could not see much people there at the office building in the waiting area) They asked us to land with in city, taking an appointment with CIC office.

At one of the border one officer also added that this is going to like this all summer, since they have lot of refugees coming to Canada from US because of Trumph (as per him it takes almost 6 to 12 hours to scrutinize these people and they might have to depot them) and was also saying that they might stop doing immigration work at the border. (At least for the people who have valid status within Canada and who could do it with in city).

Now will try and book appointment today

pactya

Mar 14, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hii... Disappointed!!!! :(

Went to all 3 bridges last night (First at Lewiston, Rainbow and then Peace) All said we have stopped receiving and accepting people for PR flagpole.

They apologized and said we are really tied up with other work and already people r waiting since 2 o'clock in the afternoon. (Honestly could not see much people there at the office building in the waiting area) They asked us to land with in city, taking an appointment with CIC office.

At one of the border one officer also added that this is going to like this all summer, since they have lot of refugees coming to Canada from US because of Trumph (as per him it takes almost 6 to 12 hours to scrutinize these people and they might have to depot them) and was also saying that they might stop doing immigration work at the border. (At least for the people who have valid status within Canada and who could do it with in city).

Now will try and book appointment today
Oh... I'm sorry to hear that...
Thank you for sharing the information.
Will consider do it through the appointment as well.
You need just to call the agent to book an appointment?

Keep us posted please.