+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

vincenso

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Mine isn't activated yet and also printed on 22nd. I called them today and they asked me to just wait.....
What did they tell you @vincenso?
I tried calling today
but its my wifes application and apparently i need to fill up a form to get informations on her application
so tomorrow ill give her my phone so she can call.
Ill update you when i get more infos

induscan17

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hey my tracker got activated today but there seems to be two labels for the same tracking number. The new one is from gatineau,pq. I used fedex. Did someone had similar issues and is my pp in safe hands .
My PP was delievered on 1st August and approved on 24th August(on cic portal).
Hey mate, you are fine. You will receive your passport tomorrow if you had selected international overnight. This is the usual pattern for Fedex return labels.

induscan17

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Friends,

I got my passport and COPR today. Everyone eagerly expecting just hang in there. I wish all of you get your passports quickly and safely without any issues. All the very best for landing as well.

PP delivered at Ottawa - 07/28
MyCIC Account Approval - 08/24
Fedex tracker activated - 08/28
PP received - 08/29

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Hi @amysanyer @zhuyingsheng @vincenso @gracefrankie .. sorry have been away for a while... My tracker activated finally today at 3.28pm eastern. Note the packages is at Indianapolis waiting for customs clearance.... Anticipating delivery at my home in Wisconsin Wednesday morning...

You guys should be close even if the tracker is not updated. For private carriers to the US would recommended not to use your own login (if you created one to generate the return label) instead to use the generic tracking option and enter your tracking number. Some people have reported that they see duplicates in the later method and their login never showed movement.

Reactions: Dark Vader

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hi thanks for sharing.

I have a question- did you tell Usa agents that when you go back you want to do landing as a pr? Or you just went to states and came after couple of hours, gave papers directly to Canadaian agent and landing was done?

hi guys,my spouse got the passport this afternoon and we finished the landing at peace arch B.C, it took about 30 mins to complete. The officers of both sides are very friendly . We didn't do flagpoling but went to the states first to fill up the gas and came back. Only took documents to the border as below:

1. COPR
2.passport
3. One Id with present residential address.
Cheers everyone!