None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Yeah
if its not sent back by friday ill start calling a lot more
because 40 days is a big no no

but yeah our timelines are pretty much the same.
I have noticed that if someone calls them more than once a week, the agents try to "remind" you gently that you have called several times... But 40+ days is a BIG NO ... I am going to call them Thu evening if I don't see an update to my tracker .. that would be 35 days since delivery in Ottawa .... Not sure how much else we can do though, even from a call center agent's perspective, I am guessing that the most they could do is put a note in the file ... as it is, everytime they access the file, I believe they are required to note that in our files ... someone who ordered GCMS confirmed that in another chat group ... Open for suggestions ...

@vincenso @zhuyingsheng @amysanyer @gracefrankie ...

vincenso

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
I have noticed that if someone calls them more than once a week, the agents try to "remind" you gently that you have called several times... But 40+ days is a BIG NO ... I am going to call them Thu evening if I don't see an update to my tracker .. that would be 35 days since delivery in Ottawa .... Not sure how much else we can do though, even from a call center agent's perspective, I am guessing that the most they could do is put a note in the file ... as it is, everytime they access the file, I believe they are required to note that in our files ... someone who ordered GCMS confirmed that in another chat group ... Open for suggestions ...

yeah. its actually my wifes demand im waiting for.
So two extra month of wait for us because of dumb mistakes made by a CIC agent.

it makes me angry how someone can fuck up someone else's life and they wont get any reprement for it.

tanubisht

Aug 20, 2017
guys do you know any agent or lawyer whom i can call to enquire how to do my landing in Canada as i am currently in Canada (Toronto)...
as i read in few forums that incase both US and Canada side refuse you at the border you are struck as I dont have a US visa...
Also my CIC got approved on 26th any idea by when i should expect my PP and CoPR
thank you

amysanyer

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017

Hmmm. I have called them several times and I am becoming weary of calling just to hear the same old story. However, it's becoming unbearable having to wait this long to get one's passport back

KarinneSS

Star Member
May 1, 2017
guys do you know any agent or lawyer whom i can call to enquire how to do my landing in Canada as i am currently in Canada (Toronto)...
as i read in few forums that incase both US and Canada side refuse you at the border you are struck as I dont have a US visa...
Also my CIC got approved on 26th any idea by when i should expect my PP and CoPR
thank you
You don't need a lawyer, you just have to make an appointment in one CIC office. It is called inland landing.... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=748&top=22

email.6633

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Which number are you guys calling? I am trying from USA, but not able to get through. Getting a message that this toll free number cannot be reached from my location. Can anyone let me know how to call from USA?

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Which number are you guys calling? I am trying from USA, but not able to get through. Getting a message that this toll free number cannot be reached from my location. Can anyone let me know how to call from USA?
if you care calling from USA : *67 613 944 4000.
And the sequence of options you need to follow to get to the agent: 1 1 1 7 0

kohlirn89

Mar 1, 2017
Hey my tracker got activated today but there seems to be two labels for the same tracking number. The new one is from gatineau,pq. I used fedex. Did someone had similar issues and is my pp in safe hands .
My PP was delievered on 1st August and approved on 24th August(on cic portal).

Reactions: pedestal-man