+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
Hey people i m in complicated dilemma. When we receive PP back do we need to do signature on arrival? Have bought prepaid envelope from Canada post trackable. What if i am nt there? I am moving to different address and spoke to canada post as well as cic. But no clear answer of how to update them new address and dont wann any delay either. Pls help. MAIL FORWARDING AND HOLDING SERVICE DOESNT APPLY TO TRACKABLE PACKAGE. WTF why not?

skarme312

Aug 2, 2017
My COPR has toronto, ON as the city. Can i land in Vancouver as it is much closer to where i live in the US and i can drive up there? Also my friend whose address i intend to give for PR card lives in toronto. can i provide that address even if its possible to land in vancouver? Also can i drive my own car and come back to the US without much fuss. I plan to move to canada after a year or so. kind of a slow transition from US to canada

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Will call them first thing tmoro morning. This is getting out of hand!! The last update was printing of visa on 24

Hi, do you know if your passport and COPR are in queue to be mailed?
i was told mine are
but same as you, no tracker

Reactions: vincenso

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
hi guys,my spouse got the passport this afternoon and we finished the landing at peace arch B.C, it took about 30 mins to complete. The officers of both sides are very friendly . We didn't do flagpoling but went to the states first to fill up the gas and came back. Only took documents to the border as below:

1. COPR
2.passport
3. One Id with present residential address.
Cheers everyone!