+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Approval on 22 Aug. Still tracker has not been activated :/ CIC said wait till end of this week

Passport got delivered on 01 Aug

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
@usa residents, what number are you guys calling to reach CIC and check the status of your passports ?

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Pp delivered to CPC Aug 3.
Visa printed Aug 24
CIC profile updated to 'Approved' on Aug 24.
Waiting for tracker to be activated.

NB: Inland, CanadaPost.
I expect my pp this week.

Reactions: vincenso

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hi Guys, so I have a question for you guys here and was wondering if someone could give me an insight into this :
me and my girlfriend are planning to get married when we both visit Pakistan.
So she is not Pakistani,she was born in Canada and she already has her Canadian Passport,
now on the COPR form i read that if my marital status changes i need to let them know about it.
So we both will be travelling to Pakistan together, but she will be coming back to Canada after 3 weeks whereas I will be coming back a month after her to Canada to do my landing.

Now I wanted to know if I can do this i.e. get married and do my landing myself (without the spouse as I will be travelling alone.)
so at the time of my landing is the time I will tell them about the change of my marital status correct?
and if this would cause any sort of confusion or some sort of issue with my landing back in Canada?
because I will be alone doing the landing, and if we do go ahead and get married am I supposed to be carrying some sort of marriage license/document at the time of my landing, and so on.

I wanted to get your insight with regards to this query.

Folks need your take on this , thank you.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Hi Guys, so I have a question for you guys here and was wondering if someone could give me an insight into this :
So she is not Pakistani,she was born in Canada and she already has her Canadian Passport,
now on the COPR form i read that if my marital status changes i need to let them know about it.
So we both will be travelling to Pakistan together, but she will be coming back to Canada after 3 weeks whereas I will be coming back a month after her to Canada to do my landing.

Now I wanted to know if I can do this i.e. get married and do my landing myself (without the spouse as I will be travelling alone.)
so at the time of my landing is the time I will tell them about the change of my marital status correct?
and if this would cause any sort of confusion or some sort of issue with my landing back in Canada?
because I will be alone doing the landing, and if we do go ahead and get married am I supposed to be carrying some sort of marriage license/document at the time of my landing, and so on.

It would be problematic for you.

I would advise to land first and then marry your girl friend.

prAnxiety

Aug 18, 2017

Your situation is very complex. If you can't wait to marry after you do your landing, I advise you ask an immigration lawyer.

KarinneSS

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Please let me know the location and best time to land.
People say Peace bridge is the best, I will go there myself.

Regarding hour, I wouldn't know.... my friend arrived there 7 pm and waited for 2 hours, maybe this is not the better time.