+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

amysanyer

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Hi All,

My application got approved on August 18th but the Fedex tracking is not updated yet?
I am very concerned now. Can anyone tell from their experience how much more time it will take to get back my passport.
Hi Akki045, did you get any update yet? Has your tracker been activated yet?

amysanyer

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Unfortunately, no updates either. Did you call them or anything? Its kinda surprising why ours is taking longer than others.
Hmm. I wonder too. I called yesterday evening and was told the same thing. They'll send it out soon they said.
Do you have approved status in your doc account?

zhuyingsheng

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hmm. I wonder too. I called yesterday evening and was told the same thing. They'll send it out soon they said.
Do you have approved status in your doc account?
Nope, mine is not approved as of now. Its supposed to have been printed on August 22, but no updates as of now. I hope we get it next week. Its kinda frustrating to wait for so long without ones passport in another country.

amysanyer

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Nope, mine is not approved as of now. Its supposed to have been printed on August 22, but no updates as of now. I hope we get it next week. Its kinda frustrating to wait for so long without ones passport in another country.
The whole process has been a really long wait! I pray I get my passport back next week . Amen!

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
We finally did our landing tonight at peace arch!!

Probably took us less than 30mins inside the canadian border office (line up at the us and then back to the canadian border is another story). Officer only asked for coPR and passports (there's 3 of us). He went through the whole shebang and told us "you are now permanent residents of canada" and then handed over 3 cute canadian flags. Long wait is over.. finally after 3 years!!!

Thanks to all those who helped and answered my questions in this forum. Hoping for everyone to land soon!

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
We finally did our landing tonight at peace arch!!

Probably took us less than 30mins inside the canadian border office (line up at the us and then back to the canadian border is another story). Officer only asked for coPR and passports (there's 3 of us). He went through the whole shebang and told us "you are now permanent residents of canada" and then handed over 3 cute canadian flags. Long wait is over.. finally after 3 years!!!

Thanks to all those who helped and answered my questions in this forum. Hoping for everyone to land soon!
Thank you for your sharing!

Sington

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Passports received in CPC Ottawa on Aug 3rd..no update yet regarding application or tracker yet. Is this normal processing time