Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
I'm going to call them later today as well ... Apparently there are a bunch of passports that reached around 31st July that have been approved and few around 26th/27th are still waiting .. will raise the case to dispatch all ours together ... Let's hope someone's call works ...

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
My application was approved yesterday.

Timelines:
Pp delivered : 28/07
Agent received: 04/08
Approved : 22/08

I called on Monday and the agent was nice. She said since its taken so much time she will put a note. Guess that helped. Now the wait for tracker begins

Thanks for all the updates that you guys keep providing. Hoping everyone waiting will soon get updates
Agent received mine on 04/08 too, and i called CIC on Monday as well and got it approved on CIC yesterday. Guess our passports will be dispatched together. Crossing fingers very soon!

Are you going to book an appointment to land at an IRCC office or do flag-poling?

ad007

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
Doc's Request.
07-04-2017
Quick question: I am waiting for my passport to be back, but in meantime I want to know what is the procedure to book an appointment to do landing at IRCC office, as I don't want to do my landing at border. Can someone help?

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I received an update from Canada Post saying that the item (Passports+COPR) was processed in Ottawa.

If you saved your track number, you should be able to follow the process :)
Thank you, I downloaded Canada post app, and always checked it. It always said no date on this file....

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
I just finished the call..the agent said the officer has handed over my documents to the mailing room on 21st Aug and it has not been dispatched yet.
Asked me to call them on Monday if i do not get it back.

Any luck with the FedEx ?
I'm not sure if I want to call the FedEx. Not sure what is the mailroom address. Don't want to cause inconvenience to everyone.

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm not sure if I want to call the FedEx. Not sure what is the mailroom address. Don't want to cause inconvenience to everyone.
yeah..lets wait some more days..
They are working on batches for sure. In the next batch,we should be getting it. They must be waiting for the sufficient applicants to call FedEx.

crazymaverick

Feb 22, 2017
They are working on batches for sure. In the next batch,we should be getting it. They must be waiting for the sufficient applicants to call FedEx.
Yes. Best to wait it out a couple days. They should get activated today/tomorrow.. Perhaps FedEx pick up schedule is today...

Reactions: tomie0987

vijaycrvi

Sep 14, 2015
Looks like some one did a guessing earlier, saying canadapost picks up daily and Fedex couple of days a week. So it might be true. I wish u guys get soon.