+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

vignesh91292

Feb 19, 2015
Thanks, tpurohit

I sent an email this morning and got the usual response "Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly."
I also called IRCC and they said they will sent out an email to Ottawa office regarding this but they cannot guarantee that I will receive the passport before my trip.

HelloCanada1234

Aug 2, 2017
They said you cant import it today because you're still making monthly payment. But I felt it wasn't too strict and having a letter from the bank saying that it ok to take the car to Canada and keep making payments will be fine. The worst case you can transfer the loan to Canada.
It was Friday night so didn't apply for SIN or healthcare.

Thanks for the explanation. Did you fill B4 form and listed the car in it?

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
Update for my case:

Tracker activated at August 11, 2017
CORP and Passport received on : August 11, 2017
You received your documents on the same day as the day your tracker activated??

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
I also called IRCC and they said they will sent out an email to Ottawa office regarding this but they cannot guarantee that I will receive the passport before my trip.
Hi, what is the email id that we can use to ask the status of our Passports? I am trying to call them from the past three days but it is not going through due to high volume.

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, what is the email id that we can use to ask the status of our Passports? I am trying to call them from the past three days but it is not going through due to high volume.
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca is the email address. I would suggest you to call them and ask for the status.

For your email, this might be the reply.
_______
Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly.

Your documents will be returned using the provided Xpresspost envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.

We thank you for your patience.
________

Last edited:

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca is the email address. I would suggest you to call them and ask for the status.

For your email, this might be the reply.
_______
Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly.

Your documents will be returned using the provided Xpresspost envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.

We thank you for your patience.
________
I called them just now and finally the call went through this time.
Agent said that she sent a note to the case officer as the date is already past for sending the passports back.
My passport was delivered to them on July 25th and still she says that it is in the printing queue and she cannot say when it will be delivered.
She said that her email to case manager might expedite it and i should get it in the coming days but again no guarantee.
If i don't get it in the next 1-2 weeks, she asked me to call back.

Reactions: adi.urban

canada108

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Crazy ..People have gotten PPR faster then this. This is adding insult to injury for PNP INLANDERS. 6 and half months to get PPR and already one month over for getting passport back. No transparency at all..

Reactions: induscan17