JabNas

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-May-2016
AOR Received.
24 /5/2017
Hey all, after reading your all comments, I have a question. Did you all send your passports directly to the Visa Office in canada or sent them via VFS offices in your local area? Did we do right sending vua VFS global? Because this is our timeline.
Passport submitted with PPR letter at vfs global, hyderabad: 14 August.
Checked their tracking site and it said passports are at vfs global New Delhi: 16 august.

Is this fine or is this going to take longer than ups / fedex deliveries.?

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hey all, after reading your all comments, I have a question. Did you all send your passports directly to the Visa Office in canada or sent them via VFS offices in your local area? Did we do right sending vua VFS global? Because this is our timeline.
Passport submitted with PPR letter at vfs global, hyderabad: 14 August.
Checked their tracking site and it said passports are at vfs global New Delhi: 16 august.

Is this fine or is this going to take longer than ups / fedex deliveries.?
Man, you are posting in the wrong group. All the people here are residents in North America(Canada & USA, etc), we are sending our passports to Ottawa for printing of the sticker, however, in your case, your sticker will be printed in New Delhi Visa Office. Irrespective of the office the application was processed. My buddy's sister when she was India her application was processed in Poland and sticker, in fact, said Poland. But her passport never left Delhi VO.

Reactions: vijaycrvi

JabNas

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-May-2016
AOR Received.
24 /5/2017
Man, you are posting in the wrong group. All the people here are residents in North America(Canada & USA, etc), we are sending our passports to Ottawa for printing of the sticker, however, in your case, your sticker will be printed in New Delhi Visa Office. Irrespective of the office the application was processed. My buddy's sister when she was India her application was processed in Poland and sticker, in fact, said Poland. But her passport never left Delhi VO.
Thank you so much buddy. This has totally cleared my panick!!

mshergill

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hi,
Jul 19: PPR Email
Jul 22: Passport sent
Jul 26: Documents Reached Ottawa
Jul 31: COPR printed (as per agent )
Aug 1: Document sent for printing
Aug 17: Application Approved on Portal

Now waiting for Tracker activation

Hope to get it soon

kavitakothari86

Jul 28, 2017
OK. I used UPS... fingers crossed! I've seen cases reported in the recent past where CPC requested updated return labels because of commercial invoice issues...
I have sent it via UPS as well, and was delivered fine without needing any commercial invoice. But yes, even I have heard, people have been asked to send updated return label. CIC sends an email if they need that.

Reactions: crazymaverick

ad007

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
Doc's Request.
07-04-2017
Mine was also delivered in July 21. Did you call them? I have called them several times, they don't give a definitive timeline.
Yes I called them last week as well as this week but they have no answers. I don't know why it is taking too much time for us. My work permit is expiring on 5 Sep and it is giving too much stress.

KarinneSS

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Yes I called them last week as well as this week but they have no answers. I don't know why it is taking too much time for us. My work permit is expiring on 5 Sep and it is giving too much stress.
If change anything for you.... our passports were delivered on July 31th. and my husband's WP expires August 30th.

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
spoke to a CIC agent on the phone he said my passport has left Ottawa office so it's either in a Bin where they keep all the passports for Canada post guys for pickup or with Canada post to be scanned and delivered. though my tracker still shows inactive. it has been almost a month now and I don't know where is my passport.
We should expect our trackers to activate this evening.

Reactions: tpurohit

vignesh91292

Feb 19, 2015
Hi,
Jul 19: PPR Email
Jul 22: Passport sent
Jul 26: Documents Reached Ottawa
Jul 31: COPR printed (as per agent )
Aug 1: Document sent for printing
Aug 17: Application Approved on Portal

Now waiting for Tracker activation

Hope to get it soon
How are you tracking the progress. I sent mine to Ottawa office on Jul 25th, received July 27th and no updates after that. PNP inland in Ottawa. I have a travel plan coming Aug 25th and not sure if I will get my passport before that. So thinking of cancelling the flight ticket.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Did you ask them when did your documents leave CIC Ottawa office ?
yes they said 16th August that is yesterday but they don't know the exact time

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
How are you tracking the progress. I sent mine to Ottawa office on Jul 25th, received July 27th and no updates after that. PNP inland in Ottawa. I have a travel plan coming Aug 25th and not sure if I will get my passport before that. So thinking of cancelling the flight ticket.
you can call them let them know that you have trip plans send them an email and call them as well. when you send an email attach your tickets as well.