Sorry for the late update - I got my passports back
Jul 24: PPR Email
Jul 26: Documents Reached Ottawa
Jul XX: Documents received by Official
Aug 7: Agents confirms documents received
Aug 14: Application Approved on Portal
Aug 14: Tracker Activated
Aug 15: Passport Received with COPR

Thank you all for updating the status and all the support. All the best to everyone waiting for their passports. I wish you get your passports with COPR soon.
Did you send your original passport or a copy of your passport. I have the exact same timeline as yours and I have not received mine back.

vincenso

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Im getting sick and tired of CIC. They made a mistake when they sent back the passport and visa of my wife. And they dont have the decency of correcting their mistake and sending it back in an appropriate amount of time. My god let me do it ill get it done.

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FINALLY APPROVED!!

AOR: May 9th
PPR: Jul 21st
PP Delivery: Jul 24th
PP received by Officer: Jul 31st
Called CIC: Aug 4th, Aug 11th & Aug 16th
Application Approved: Aug 17th
Waiting Tracker

@tomie0987, you NEXT!
Congrats buddy !!

I just gave them a call to know my status. The agent said Visa is printed and will be sent to me soon.
The CIC status still shows 'In Progress'

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I also called them today 9am ET and waited around 15 mins to be able to talk to an agent. He asked for my personal information and when I explained the passports have been there for more than 3 weeks, he put me on hold and later said the passports are in the printing queue and he'd put a note to CPC Ottawa to expedite processing since it's passed the "2 weeks timeline". He also suggested I call again on Monday.
Then 2 hours later I received the automated email Call Center Enquiry from CPC Ottawa saying my passport has been received and will be returned shortly, and to watch for the return envelope tracker.

PPR 07/24
Delivery 07/26
Printing room 08/01
Application status: In progress
Same situation as you, she told me I will probably receive it in the coming week.

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK. I used UPS... fingers crossed! I've seen cases reported in the recent past where CPC requested updated return labels because of commercial invoice issues...
Commercial invoices are not required for documents. This is my understanding.. irrespective of the vendor you choose.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
spoke to a CIC agent on the phone he said my passport has left Ottawa office so it's either in a Bin where they keep all the passports for Canada post guys for pickup or with Canada post to be scanned and delivered. though my tracker still shows inactive. it has been almost a month now and I don't know where is my passport.

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spoke to a CIC agent on the phone he said my passport has left Ottawa office so it's either in a Bin where they keep all the passports for Canada post guys for pickup or with Canada post to be scanned and delivered. though my tracker still shows inactive. it has been almost a month now and I don't know where is my passport.
Did you ask them when did your documents leave CIC Ottawa office ?