Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-03-2016
AOR Received.
03-05-2016
Med's Request
04-04-2017
My passport was delivered on 14th July. Its been over a month now. No updates what-so-ever. I tried reaching them via phone but everytime I call I get a message stating that "due to high call volume, you cannot be connected to an agent at this time". What do I do?
Same here. I talked to then twice- same answer- 'visa is printed, they gonna mail it to me SHORTLY'

Even the tracker is not active yet. I have waited 16 months for PPR after waiting for 6 months for PNP. Now, more than a month for getting my passport back. Wow. Almost two years.

doctortoye

Aug 10, 2017
Edmonton Canada
Hey Guys, i have a question.

When Canada Post delivers the xpresspost envelope from CPC-Ottawa to your address, is it put in the mailbox or do they come and knock on the door and deliver it in person?
I don't know if your question is answered yet but you need to sign for the document. Therefore, they knock on the door to deliver it in person and if not available, you will need to go to the nearest Canada post office to pick it up.

Reactions: Aaz and imacuser
Aug 14, 2017
Same here. I talked to then twice- same answer- 'visa is printed, they gonna mail it to me SHORTLY'

Even the tracker is not active yet. I have waited 16 months for PPR after waiting for 6 months for PNP. Now, more than a month for getting my passport back. Wow. Almost two years.
Good luck buddy! At least you were able to talk to someone. I was never successful in reaching out to them. Will email them soon.

kavitakothari86

Jul 28, 2017

Is your application approved?

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys~ Just found my status "Approved". Any idea how long will it take to be mailed out? Thanks.

July 21 delivered
Aug 15 approved

Navd

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hi guys
I just called CIC and they said that my passport has been stamped and they will send message to Ottawa to dispatch.
Any idea how long it will take to dispatch after stamping and does this mean that COPR is printed or not yet ?
Thanks

Reactions: adi.urban

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hi guys
I just called CIC and they said that my passport has been stamped and they will send message to Ottawa to dispatch.
Any idea how long it will take to dispatch after stamping and does this mean that COPR is printed or not yet ?
Thanks
Timelines please.

anhera28

Feb 8, 2017
My passport is delivered on the 28th. I called them yesterday and they didn't say anything about Copr printed but mentioned its in the queue and you should see something by the 18th. Hope it helps ppl with pp delivered as 24th or 25th

Reactions: anton5000

amhbala

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
PP delivered on Jul 24th and got approved today in CIC website.

Reactions: adi.urban

Camimun

Nov 23, 2016

Mine is exactly the same situation...deliveried on the 14 and application is not even approved on myCIC...received the email yesterday saying it was received and will be back "shortly"....I just hope the "shortly" is soon!

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Hi guys~ Just found my status "Approved". Any idea how long will it take to be mailed out? Thanks.

July 21 delivered
Aug 15 approved
it takes nearly 7 to 8 calendar days for them to dispatch. i hope it gets better

prabh-91

Jul 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-03-2016
AOR Received.
03-05-2016
Med's Request
04-04-2017
Mine is exactly the same situation...deliveried on the 14 and application is not even approved on myCIC...received the email yesterday saying it was received and will be back "shortly"....I just hope the "shortly" is soon!
I have received same email yesterday saving passport will be returned to you shortly. There is nothing we can do but wait. Good luck