Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
i got my passport back and waiting for the landing process . IM CEC inland applicant and my work permit expire 2017 oct 17 . Please suggest me about landing process in niagara region
do it Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday

Reactions: reddy4004

canada108

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sent my passport on 18th of July. tracker is not activated, application is approved. any one has any idea how long would it take?

roza123

Jan 5, 2017
hi guys anybody got application approved on augest 9th and canada post tracker got activated ?? please update here

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Sent to printing room on August 08. Does it mean COPR has been printed?

Called IRCC. They confirmed my passport was received on Aug 3. And sent to printing room on Aug. They said I should expect my passport by end of next week.
[/QUOTE]

ycjbas

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
14-08-2017
Got my CoPR today! Here's the timeline:

CEC-Inland, Visa-exempt country

PPR received: July 27th
PP copy sent: July 28th
PP copy delivered: July 31st
Approval on MyCIC: August 4th
Tracker activated: August 10th
CoPR received: August 14th

Thank you everyone for being supportive and helpful! Hope everyone will receive CoPR very soon!!!

Last edited:

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Got my CoPR today! Here's the timeline:

CEC-Inland, Visa-exempt country

PPR received: July 27th
PP copy sent: July 28th
PP copy delivered: July 31st
Approval on MyCIC: August 4th
Tracker activated: August 10th
CoPR received: August 14th

Thank you everyone for being supportive and helpful! Hope everyone will receive CoPR very soon!!!
Hi, did you call cic?

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone whose passport delivered around Jul 25 got approved? I am thinking to call CIC if I don't see approved status by end of tomorrow.

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
Passport sent on July 14 and was told today by the agent that my passport is on the line for printing.

Also received today an email telling me that my passport was received and will be returned shortly. Have anyone received this email? How long after that was the passport returned?

Thank you!
Got the same email.

induscan17

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi, mine was delivered on 28th July and no updates yet. I called CIC today and i was told they have received my passports. No information was given to me on when it was received, whether CoPR is printed, is it in printing room waiting for visa, when to approximately expect my passport - NONE! not sure what to do other than waiting!!!

Meanwhile, I have started a thread to share experiences on job hunting in Canada and here is the link. If people here could share their experiences, i hope it will be a good forum for all of us on the verge of getting CoPR and planning to land in Canada before end of 2017. Thank you.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/searching-it-jobs-in-canada-from-usa.512036/

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hey Guys, i have a question.

When Canada Post delivers the xpresspost envelope from CPC-Ottawa to your address, is it put in the mailbox or do they come and knock on the door and deliver it in person?

carollin

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi, mine was delivered on 28th July and no updates yet. I called CIC today and i was told they have received my passports. No information was given to me on when it was received, whether CoPR is printed, is it in printing room waiting for visa, when to approximately expect my passport - NONE! not sure what to do other than waiting!!!

Meanwhile, I have started a thread to share experiences on job hunting in Canada and here is the link. If people here could share their experiences, i hope it will be a good forum for all of us on the verge of getting CoPR and planning to land in Canada before end of 2017. Thank you.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/searching-it-jobs-in-canada-from-usa.512036/
It is a bad news that they can't give you a exactly day and time to finish it.