AOR February 4 2017
PPR July 4
PP Sent July 20
PP Delivered July 21
Approval Pending

skarme312

Aug 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

For those of you who sent their passport from the US; did you include a commercial invoice? I checked with Fedex and UPS and they claimed for docs there is no need for commercial invoice. I did declare the items as docs with $ 1 value, but no invoice. The passport seemed to have delivered just fine (July 25th). Worried about the return though as I did not include commercial invoice.

skarme312

Aug 2, 2017
Hi,
I sent it via UPS and they mentioned same thing that commercial invoice not required for documents, mine was delivered July 31st. But I see, few people who have been asked to send the label again probably due to not including ? commercial invoice. I am hoping they will let us know if they need one.
Yea seems like its a mixed bag. I've seen folks be just fine with just a small declaration and no invoice, but others were asked to send invoice after their packages were returned to CPC. I used Fedex.

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hello friends,

Thank you everyone for all the shared updates, timelines and progress.
So, after 1 month, I just received my GCMS up to August 2nd, from what I could understand skimming over 100 pages is the below in my timeline:

04/29/17 - AoR
07/04/17 - Med passed
07/04/17 - BGC IP1
07/07/17 - BGC IP2/RCMP request (Criminality In progress)
07/17/17 - RCMP upload
07/20/17 - Eligibility, Criminality Passed, Final approved, Secondary office added
07/24/17 - PPR sent via email
07/26/17 - Passports delivered
08/01/17 - PPTs and COPRs sent to Visa Printing Room

Application status: Open
Reason: In progress

Now based on the latest timelines, I can only imagine the huge piles of passports falling from their desks at this printing room :p
Anyway, my fingers are crossed to at least have application Approved in My CIC by August 25th in order to show at college and pay resident tuition fees :rolleyes:
Let's all be patient and hope for a quick processing and dispatch of passports back and for a smooth landing:D

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hello friends,

So, after 1 month, I just received my GCMS up to August 2nd, from what I could understand skimming over 100 pages is the below in my timeline:

04/29/17 - AoR
07/04/17 - Med passed
07/04/17 - BGC IP1
07/17/17 - RCMP upload
07/20/17 - Eligibility, Criminality Passed, Final approved, Secondary office added

Now based on the latest timelines, I can only imagine the huge piles of passports falling from their desks at this printing room :p
Anyway, my fingers are crossed to at least have application Approved in My CIC by August 25th in order to show at college and pay resident tuition fees :rolleyes:
Let's all be patient and hope for a quick processing and dispatch of passports back and for a smooth landing:D
If this is the case my passport just got delivered one day before urs and PPR email as well one day before you got.
Based on my talk with the agent yesterday my COPR doc was printed on 7/31 i.e. Again one day before yours , quoting what agent said :"you should have some update latest by early next week."

When will this freaking wait end. Cos after this two other waits for me 1 for Appointment and other for PR card.

Let's hope for the best. Keep posting guys it's the only source of motivation from the frustrating wait

Reactions: EdieRo

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
If this is the case my passport just got delivered one day before urs and PPR email as well one day before you got.
Based on my talk with the agent yesterday my COPR doc was printed on 7/31 i.e. Again one day before yours , quoting what agent said :"you should have some update latest by early next week."

When will this freaking wait end. Cos after this two other waits for me 1 for Appointment and other for PR card.

Let's hope for the best. Keep posting guys it's the only source of motivation from the frustrating wait
Cool, I'll be looking forward for your application to be approved and passport shipped, so I know mine are the day after :D

reddy4004

Mar 3, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
2241 B, 2171 A
App. Filed.......
06-03-2017
Doc's Request.
14-03-2017
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
I got PPR on 17th,July 2017
Passport was sent to OTTAWA on 18th July,2017
Delivered 19th July 2017

I'm still waiting for the reply and I've some travel plans to some other country and I have to apply for travel visa and book my tickets
So I've Contacted CIC over phone .

Connected to agent with in 20min. All my info was taken to confirm my identity and she told that it should usually take 2 weeks to process visa stamping. First she was saying that passport was delivered on 27th July and its in queue for printing. I said that it was delivered on 19th July and said I've a screen shot of it.I was also asked for my from Canada post tracking number . So she did take a note of our conversation and told that she will email the Processing center in Ottawa about my urgency.

She also suggested that some action will be taken with in 24-48 hours
Hopefully I will hear something by end of this week.

In my case it did work again!

I got an update in MYCIC account
Applciation approved.
Tracker not activated.
Any idea of when can i expect my passport back ?

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
Hello friends,

04/29/17 - AoR
07/04/17 - Med passed
07/04/17 - BGC IP1
07/17/17 - RCMP upload

Hi, not sure if you can claim resident tuition by showing the "Approved" status on MyCiC. I believe one does not become a Permanent Resident unless and until the COPR is signed by an immigration officer when one completes "Landing" process and you get an updated resident SIN (5-series).

Good Luck!