+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
Hi Just Received an email from CPC Ottawa saying this :
Your documents have been returned using the provided Xpresspost envelope. You should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Postwebsite. Please allow at least 2 business days for the tracking information to register on the Canada Post website.

But i just checked my tracker isn't still active. Did anyone else see how long it took after this to see the tracker active?

Here are my time lines
PPR Email : 10th july
PP Sent : 11th July
PP Received Ottawa : 12th July
Application Approved : 1st Aug
Email Regarding sent : 10th Aug
Tracker Active : ????
I got that too yesterday but after tracker was activated. So you tracker should be activated very soon

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Passport received today. Next step is to do "Flag Polling" I guess? It never ends!

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
I see a person's application with the same timeline as ours got approved yesterday.
I am hoping to see approval this week too.

A question outside the scope of this thread; Are we allowed to work with our stamped CoPR and Social Insurance Number ? or should we wait for our PR Card.
You are right "Manu Krishnan" got his application approved, another thing to note he is April 03 AOR.

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are right "Manu Krishnan" got his application approved, another thing to note he is April 03 AOR.
The agent told me that they process the application based on the order of them receiving the package.
Anyways CIC is not-predictable as always.

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Passport delivered - July 19, 2017 - still no update. Anybody having similar timeline and still waiting?????
This is beyond ridiculous :mad:
We meet again. My passport was delivered Jul 21. No news yet. Called CIC and they said it is waiting in the printing room.

Reactions: mjadawala

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
Oh thanks. But do you remember after how long the tracker was activated?
I got two emails. The first one from CPC Ottawa replying to my new label. They said we will ship your docs today. About two hours after the tracker was activated. Later in the day I got another email that my docs were returned.

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Yes FedEx but the email says via Canada post with Fedex tracking xxxxo_O

Canada post might be slow updating packages so you should check regularly. If they said they returned it it means they returned it.
Fedex and UPS typically have tie ups with national postal carriers (I know at least in US/Canada). If the postal carriers have any packages that are supposed to be shipped with fedex/ups, then they look it up using the airway bill and send to respective couriers.

beinghuman

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
Approved - August 01st
Tracker - Still inactive

Unable to connect to IRCC agent due to high volume of calls.:confused: