+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Same timelines as yours.

I called CIC yesterday, agent said it's in a queue for printing but never mentioned about COPR/landing documents. Does that mean my landing documents are not printed yet?
Well TBH,

Depends on how friendly and polite is the agent answering your call and then how well you put forth your question,

As soon as I sensed the agent is polite I put my question straight forward but supposing if the agent is a bit off the shelf be tricky and ask in a way that he has to look up your file and once they take pain to look up in your file status, they most likely would tell you the exact status anyways unless the agent is really is the "chosen one" (lol) and he/she decides not to reveal any information at all.

As far as your status is concerned they dont have time to do in detail processing and verification on your file and applications again from scratch so most likely it may be the case your COPR has been printed as well "best case scenario" if worst case a few more days and you would be see the silver lining anyways.

As per his statement 2 weeks from 31 july is the latest I should hear from them, which gives me another timeline to wait until (14th/15th) as today is 9 days ( including non working days) already since COPR was printed 5-7 days more.

Hope this helps to relieve your stress. This is all my hypothesis, I may be partly true or completely incorrect. Ultimately who knows whats happening (LOLOL)

Reactions: mshergill

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Yours was a July 31st delivery? I see that you are a inland applicant, is that right?

Also, this was the info explained on the 888 number, right?
Yes FSW-inland , delivery was on 25th July, COPR printed on 31 July, I suppose so exactly as soon as it got to the printing room from maling room COPR got printed and then waiting for the visa stamp until now, the agent said he cant say whats happening currently.

Inland # 1888 242 2100, and express entry link "7" and then talk to agent at "0"

Hope this helps

Reactions: systix

downinglee

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally,
My application was approved.
Timeline:
July 12 pp delivered
August 9th Application approved.
No tracking activated yet.

Reactions: sara91 and lehbes

canada108

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi people Anyone has any Idea what is going on ? passport delivered 20th july . No updates yet.. My friend got his passport back with in a week.. so frustrating

Reactions: mjadawala

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
Hi people Anyone has any Idea what is going on ? passport delivered 20th july . No updates yet.. My friend got his passport back with in a week.. so frustrating
Yea its been 3 weeks for me since my PP was delivered, no idea what's wrong with CIC and their insane timelines!!
I don't even have "Approved" status on MyCiC yet.

lehbes

Nov 25, 2015
Red Deer, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2016 (CIC received it on 01-04-2016)
Doc's Request.
never had
Nomination.....
07-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Interview........
never had
Passport Req..
it is coming......
VISA ISSUED...
.........coming....coming
I know this question has been asked many times..and I tried all the answers but I still cannot get connected to an agent. I have been calling for over 5 times this morning. Everytime the auto system just says we are experiencing high volumes of calling... we are unable to transfer your call. What options did u guys select when you make the calls? Do you need to enter the appli no. and year of birth every time? I got approved Aug1 no activation yet. Getting worried
You are on the right way...it can takes more than 5 times...last time I spent an hour to get connected...and after that another hour to get available agent...just keep doing that.

By the way my application was approved on August 1 ( an agent said it), but status changed on August 2.

I am still waiting too.

canada108

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yea its been 3 weeks for me since my PP was delivered, no idea what's wrong with CIC and their insane timelines!!
I don't even have "Approved" status on MyCiC yet.
Even more frustrating for a PNP Inlander .. first a year log wait for PNP to get approved then more than 6 months for PPR, Now this .... Don't know what to say any more..

Reactions: mjadawala

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
When did your friend submit his passport?

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
My application was approved Aug 8th however today the status changed. The tracker was activated last night. Application was sent july 10th and delivered July 12th.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the passport to be delivered from the day tracker activates to when you get it? Thanks

nonhill

Apr 20, 2017
Passport sent Jul 12th
Passport delivered Jul 13th
Application approved Aug 1
Tracker not activated yet

Any idea what is going on? I thought my tracker will be activated, like at least yesterday however today the lawyer said cic have no mailed out my passport yet. This waiting is sooooo frustrating.

Last edited:

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
I got a reply from CPC Ottawa after I sent the new label saying that my PP will be shipped. And it did two hours later, finally.

PPR July 6
PP sent July 8
PP delivered July 10
Decision Made Approved July 31
Label correction email from CPC August 8
Replied with new PDF label August 8
CPC confirming shipping date August 9
PP shipped/tracker activated August 9