+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

anton5000

Sep 24, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi Everyone,

OINP-CEC (Inland); AOR- 22nd Jan 2017 PPR: 20th July 2017, Passport sent: 22nd July 2017, Passport Delivered: 25th July 2017, Approval: waiting

Current status : Implied

WP expired on : 24 June 2017

BOWP : In Process (applied on 14 June 2017).

Any hope to get passport back or COPR before 21st 2017?
Hi! I have almost the same timeline as you, AOR Jan 20th, PPR on July 20th and sent passport on the 24th (received on 25th).

According to the processing times, there is chance to get it by that date since it's almost a month, but I wouldn't count too much on it if you need to travel soon.

Quick question, I'm about to apply for BOWP since my permit expires on August 20th, how long did it take you to get the BOWP and how long is it valid for?

Thanks!

bennybr

Jul 12, 2017
Hey do they send you an email saying they received your passport?? I sent mine July 10th and tracker said it was delivered July 12th. No updates since then...
Not really... as my process was taking longer than usually, I decided to call them in order to find out what was going on ... the agent told me that there was a delay in the visa stamping process and my documents were in the printing room, then she would send a note to Ottawa... a few day later I received an email informing that my PP would be send back shortly ...

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
What really is the problem? In May 2017 passports were stamped and returned in 5 days. CIC!

Last edited:
Reactions: mjadawala and sea83

sea83

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
Hi

I have also sent pps to Ottawa from USA.

How did you send the return envelope? Could you pls share the instruction, if u don't mind?

I sent it thru Fedex with prepaid return envelope with address label.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks
CASE PROCESSING CENTRE – OTTAWA | CENTRE DE TRAITEMENT DES DEMANDES - OTTAWA
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

To purchase a FedEx online shipping label please follow the instructions below. If you need help call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339

1) CONTROL & CLICK ON THIS LINK https://www.fedex.com/lite/lite-ship.html?locale=en_ca&cntry_code=ca_english#address

2) FILL IN THE SHIP “FROM” address section with the CPC-Ottawa mailing address as below:

First Name: CPC-Ottawa | CTD-Ottawa

Last Name: PR-TR PRINTING | IMPRESSION RP-RT

Email: (Your email address)

Street Number: 365

Street Name: Laurier Ave

Direction: West

City: Ottawa

Province: Ontario

Postal Code: K1A 1L1

3) FILL IN THE SHIP “TO” address section with your mailing address details

4) DESCRIBE ITEM: Weight (kg): 0.200kg, Length (cm): 24 Width: 16 Height: 1

5) SELECT YOUR SERVICE (Priority, Overnight , Saturday Delivery, etc).

6) FOR PICK-UP select Item #3 – pre-arranged pickup.

7) REVIEW all mailing details and pay online.

8) VERY IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION

When you receive the e-mail confirmation from FedEx - do not print out the label - open the shipping label and save the label as an electronic version (PDF file) on the desktop of your computer.

Do not send a picture of the label or the payment receipt. Do not forward the e-mail sent to you by the courier.

ONLY SEND a pdf version of the courier label.

9) REPLY TO THIS EMAIL and provide a copy of the label as an attachment. Do not change the subject heading of the e-mail.

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hi, Which number did you called?
I was talking with an agent.

I was told that visa was printed on 1 of August. Actually status was changed on August 2. She did not have any fresh information. She told me that I have to wait maybe another week, maybe at the end of this week, maybe after the week of the next week...it means SHORTLY as she said. A lot of people say that they can leave a note to speed up the process. I explained her that I have to plan my vacation, and I can not wait for the months to get my pp back. She was so rude. The have a super helpful service!

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Does CIC send email notification after they send back your passport?

jeekay

Jun 14, 2017
CASE PROCESSING CENTRE – OTTAWA | CENTRE DE TRAITEMENT DES DEMANDES - OTTAWA
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

To purchase a FedEx online shipping label please follow the instructions below. If you need help call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339

1) CONTROL & CLICK ON THIS LINK https://www.fedex.com/lite/lite-ship.html?locale=en_ca&cntry_code=ca_english#address

2) FILL IN THE SHIP “FROM” address section with the CPC-Ottawa mailing address as below:

First Name: CPC-Ottawa | CTD-Ottawa

Last Name: PR-TR PRINTING | IMPRESSION RP-RT

Email: (Your email address)

Street Number: 365

Street Name: Laurier Ave

Direction: West

City: Ottawa

Province: Ontario

Postal Code: K1A 1L1

3) FILL IN THE SHIP “TO” address section with your mailing address details

4) DESCRIBE ITEM: Weight (kg): 0.200kg, Length (cm): 24 Width: 16 Height: 1

5) SELECT YOUR SERVICE (Priority, Overnight , Saturday Delivery, etc).

6) FOR PICK-UP select Item #3 – pre-arranged pickup.

7) REVIEW all mailing details and pay online.

8) VERY IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION

When you receive the e-mail confirmation from FedEx - do not print out the label - open the shipping label and save the label as an electronic version (PDF file) on the desktop of your computer.

Do not send a picture of the label or the payment receipt. Do not forward the e-mail sent to you by the courier.

ONLY SEND a pdf version of the courier label.

9) REPLY TO THIS EMAIL and provide a copy of the label as an attachment. Do not change the subject heading of the e-mail.

Hi

Thanks.

I sent it on 19th and they received it in 20th July. I haven't received any email asking for online label as of now. When did you send yours?

SinghRaj

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-mar-2017
AOR Received.
07-Apr-2017
Hey guys,

I sent my passport on 17/7 and received by cic 18/7. No update since then, I called today, agent said COPR is printed already waiting for visa printing. May have to wait another week. its been a long wait. Wish good luck o all

downinglee

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent mine on the 12 as well...called CIC today and was told that it was in the mail room from the 14th until the 25th and sent to the printing room on rhe 26th. From the time they receive from the mail room, they have 2 weeks to complete it all (today). They told me they would add a jote to mone as it is already late...we will see!
They told me almost the same thing. If there is nothing update today, I probably will give them another call. I am wondering if there is anything wrong with my application this time.

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Guys,

Its been 15 days since the Canada Xprs post was delivered to them on 25 July, should I give them a call to know the updates or shall I wait until 21 days?

thanks any advise is appreciated

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Its been 15 days since the Canada Xprs post was delivered to them on 25 July, should I give them a call to know the updates or shall I wait until 21 days?

thanks any advise is appreciated
I think there is no harm to call them and know your status.