+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

peegee100

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Hi,
Would it be a problem if I have written the name and DOB on both the photos, as the photographer stamped both photos? I hope the photos will not be rejected?
Please allay my anxiety.
Thanks.

PPR received 1 September
Sent photocopies: 5 September

Thanks.

PeeGee

zhuyingsheng

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
From my counterfoil information on my online CIC account, my visa expiry date is October 18, 2017. This means that I need to land before that date. And they haven't returned our passports since 40 days now. I hope that they return the passports before October 18. I am concerned as I don't know what I will have to do otherwise. Really worried about the progress.

I emailed them in the morning and they got back with their standard respone about

"Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly. We are currently experiencing a high volume of mail intake and we cannot confirm how long this process will take."

Do people know what we need to do if they return our passports after the visa expiry date? I really hope they return it soon.

JK Jeet

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Hey Guys

PPR: September 01, 17
Passport Sent: September 05, 2017
Sent to: CPC-OTTAWA
Carrier: CANADA POST

Fingers Crossed.

amysanyer

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
From my counterfoil information on my online CIC account, my visa expiry date is October 18, 2017. This means that I need to land before that date. And they haven't returned our passports since 40 days now. I hope that they return the passports before October 18. I am concerned as I don't know what I will have to do otherwise. Really worried about the progress.

I emailed them in the morning and they got back with their standard respone about

"Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly. We are currently experiencing a high volume of mail intake and we cannot confirm how long this process will take."

Do people know what we need to do if they return our passports after the visa expiry date? I really hope they return it soon.
Oh wow! That means you did your medicals in October 2016. What stream are you? Provincial nomination?

Dark Vader

Apr 8, 2017
You should expect it around 1st week of Oct based on experience from majority of us in July batch. Please use the immitracker which will provide a view of how things are progressing among other applicants awaiting PP and COPR.
Hi,
induscan17 thanks for the info, I too am hoping to have it back by 1st week of Oct.
And yes I have an entry on immitracker and am tracking the sheet closely.

Reactions: induscan17

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017

You can apply for an extension of your current visa!! Just make sure to apply for it before the 18th of October. You will have implied status even if they haven't approved the extension yet.

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Hi,
Would it be a problem if I have written the name and DOB on both the photos, as the photographer stamped both photos? I hope the photos will not be rejected?
Please allay my anxiety.
Thanks.

PPR received 1 September
Sent photocopies: 5 September

Thanks.

PeeGee
IT is not a problem because the guide says back of one photograph must contain this. It means it is at least one photograph. :cool::cool::cool:

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
We just received an email that our passports have been shipped today.

PPR - Aug 02
PP received by CIC - Aug 10
PP received by Agent - Aug 16
Visa printed and Approved - Sep 1
PP couriered - Sep 6