+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
People who are in the US, are there other Landing threads that you are referring to on the forums now? @adi.urban @tomie0987 ... any others (sorry if I missed anyone) ...
Hi, I landed successfully on Ambassador bridge on August 25th and returned back to Chicago immediately. Couldn't get my SIN bcoz I was too late. I'm in Toronto for the long weekend and the Tuesday so will do it then.

Reactions: systix

skarme312

Aug 2, 2017
Any threads regarding landing experience? Especially those driving from the US and returning back via rental car... LOL thats my plan

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
im planning to do flagpole at peace bridge. judging from all the comments at least i can say that I wont face Rainbow brifge horrors.
my question is that i will be going with my frnd who has canadian citizenship nd US visa while i have none. will there be any issue at US border or candian? and yes we are going by car..

tanubisht

Aug 20, 2017
im planning to do flagpole at peace bridge. judging from all the comments at least i can say that I wont face Rainbow brifge horrors.
my question is that i will be going with my frnd who has canadian citizenship nd US visa while i have none. will there be any issue at US border or candian? and yes we are going by car..
i was planning to flag pole at rainbow bridge what do you mean by horror stories... what complications have people faced there

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Hi, I landed successfully on Ambassador bridge on August 25th and returned back to Chicago immediately. Couldn't get my SIN bcoz I was too late. I'm in Toronto for the long weekend and the Tuesday so will do it then.
How were the wait times at ambassador bridge? I've heard Sarnia is better.

Dark Vader

Apr 8, 2017
Hey Guys,

I am currently amongst those waiting for my COPR. Others in the same boat as me, please update so we get a sense of how things are going.

PPR: 25th August 17
Passport Sent: 29th August 2017
Passport Delivered: 30th August 2017
Sent to: CPC-Ottawa
Category: FSW-O (Package sent from US)
Carrier: UPS

Fingers Crossed.

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
plz reply can i go with my frnd for flagpoling?
my question is that i will be going with my frnd who has canadian citizenship nd US visa while i have none. will there be any issue at US border or candian border? and yes we are going by car..

induscan17

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hey Guys,

I am currently amongst those waiting for my COPR. Others in the same boat as me, please update so we get a sense of how things are going.

PPR: 25th August 17
Passport Sent: 29th August 2017
Passport Delivered: 30th August 2017
Sent to: CPC-Ottawa
Category: FSW-O (Package sent from US)
Carrier: UPS

Fingers Crossed.
You should expect it around 1st week of Oct based on experience from majority of us in July batch. Please use the immitracker which will provide a view of how things are progressing among other applicants awaiting PP and COPR.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017

bkbk8

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Dallas, Texas
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016
It's 4-5 weeks now. Called up cic only to find that my passport will be delivered back by month end.
Timelines - PP delivered @ Ottawa on July 4'th
what number did you call? I made a request to transfer to another VO but now my trip got cancelled and want to keep it to the same, afraid to send my passport while they transfer it.