+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

prAnxiety

Aug 18, 2017
I am just very concerned on why they wouldn't approve it once its printed, since that's what happens to most people's profile.

Also, they wouldn't somehow go and disapprove the PR or something right? I am sorry for sounding so irrational, I am not usually this concerned! Apologies.
I think it's very unlikely for them to reject you application after the visa has been printed. I guess it would only happen if something came to their knowledge that you lied in your application, or are wanted for terrorism or something like that. Even then, they are probably not looking for it anymore, so it would have to be something very exceptional. They already made a decision, else they wouldn't print it. That said, nothing is impossible when it comes to CIC. They even have the power to revoke citizenship after it has been granted.

zhuyingsheng

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
I think it's very unlikely for them to reject you application after the visa has been printed. I guess it would only happen if something came to their knowledge that you lied in your application, or are wanted for terrorism or something like that. Even then, they are probably not looking for it anymore, so it would have to be something very exceptional. They already made a decision, else they wouldn't print it. That said, nothing is impossible when it comes to CIC. They even have the power to revoke citizenship after it has been granted.

Well there are no lies or any such issues. So I guess I am not that worried after all.

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
I am just very concerned on why they wouldn't approve it once its printed, since that's what happens to most people's profile.

Also, they wouldn't somehow go and disapprove the PR or something right? I am sorry for sounding so irrational, I am not usually this concerned! Apologies.
If your case is refused, why they asked for the passport in the first place? Cic online account sometimes would delay for a bit and different vo works in a different way. Now it's at the end of summer vacation ? They got many student permits to processed and some of the vo are on vacation like most Canadian do. Just relax, everything's gonna be alright .

zhuyingsheng

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
If your case is refused, why they asked for the passport in the first place? Cic online account sometimes would delay for a bit and different vo works in a different way. Now it's at the end of summer vacation ? They got many student permits to processed and some of the vo are on vacation like most Canadian do. Just relax, everything's gonna be alright .
Thank you very much for your kind and assuring response! I appreciate it.