+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passports to cpc ottawa- january 2019

NPconnoisseur

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Med's Done....
September 11th
I also got my photos done from walgreens and sent the same to CPC ottawa for COPR processsing but I wasn't fully convinced with clarity and quality of the photos. will find out soon if they get accepted or rejected. I called couple professional photographers in my town but there price was quite high.
so where did you retook your photos the second time ?
If there's an issue with the photos, they will most likely respond within 2-3 days after passport reaches ottawa office.

Even I couldn't find a decent photographer who was willing to take a picture that satisfies all requirements. Second time around, I had gone to CVS, who appeared a bit better than Walgreens. Took the digital copy to Walgreen, as their folks were better at printing out the photos. I instructed them to alter the brightness in a way that makes the background appear plain white without changing the natural shade of the skin. That eventually did the trick. When the photo was printed it appeared fully white.

spider18

Dec 5, 2018
If there's an issue with the photos, they will most likely respond within 2-3 days after passport reaches ottawa office.

Even I couldn't find a decent photographer who was willing to take a picture that satisfies all requirements. Second time around, I had gone to CVS, who appeared a bit better than Walgreens. Took the digital copy to Walgreen, as their folks were better at printing out the photos. I instructed them to alter the brightness in a way that makes the background appear plain white without changing the natural shade of the skin. That eventually did the trick. When the photo was printed it appeared fully white.
Did they return your passport when your first set of photos got rejected or did they hold onto it ?

jasonincanada

May 22, 2019
Hello Guys

I have sent my passport to CPC Ottawa , but I forgot to include my approval reference letter in the envelope.

Can anyone please advise what to do in this situation.

Guys your help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi did you end up getting your passport? How long did it take? I had the same exactly problem as you did and the worst thing is I didn't get the tracking number for my prepaid envelop. I sent it on May 7th received on May 9th and now I'm still wait. Please share what happened to your case. Thank you

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
URGENT...Need help
I got a call from new delhi visa office that why have you not sent ur dependent passport along with you.I told them as he is presently in canada so he submitted her passport at Ottawa,canada.
Earlier on my bahalf,a canadian MP asked the cpc ottawa if My dependent can submit his passport here in ottawa.She got the reply in email that yes she can submit it here in ottawa at the address given in the original passport request sent by ndvo.

Now j am worried why ndvo has called me and asking about my dependent..

Kindly reply if anybody knows about it

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Thank you so much for posting this!!!

I got really worried when I saw "2303 STEVENAGE DR OTTAWA, ON K1A1L1" under "Delivery location" on my Fedex proof of delivery and Google Maps showed that it was nowhere close to "365 Laurier Av West"! Mine's also received by "J.JOE". Hoping to get approved soon!

Yes, it is scary. My passport was delivered to 2303 STEVENAGE DR OTTAWA, ON K1A1L1 and was signed by a J.Joe on Feb 5th. No updates. I need my passport soon to travel :(

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hello,

I sent my passport & photos to Ottawa but forgot to write my name & dob for myself, as well as for dependents. But it has studio stamp & date. Passport reached on Aug 1 2019. Haven’t heard anything yet. Is this going to be an issue? Pls help with your past experience. Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello,

I sent my passport & photos to Ottawa but forgot to write my name & dob for myself, as well as for dependents. But it has studio stamp & date. Passport reached on Aug 1 2019. Haven’t heard anything yet. Is this going to be an issue? Pls help with your past experience. Thanks
Has happened with many people before. Shouldn't be an issue.

Pori37

Apr 8, 2018
Hello All,

My application approved awaiting for return tracker passport activation. Is anyone planning to do landing/flagpoling this week or next week in kingston or any CBSA border as i will be joining too so that can go few people as a group.

danielvergil

Aug 14, 2019
Hi did you end up getting your passport? How long did it take? I had the same exactly problem as you did and the worst thing is I didn't get the tracking number for my prepaid envelop. I sent it on May 7th received on May 9th and now I'm still wait. Please share what happened to your case. Thank you
Hi! Am in the same situation now. Sent an air waybill with the package and forgot to note the waybill number :(. Did you face any issues with the delivery? Thanks!

jimmi0786

Sep 20, 2019
TRV ( based on PG work permit)

Application: Dec 28, 2018
PPR: Jan 03, 2019
PPD: Jan 07, 2019
Approval and Counterfoil: Jan 10, 2019
Tracker hasn't been activated yet.

I have a flight at 19H25 on Jan 17 and an emergency at home. Hope I get my passport in time.
Hi man dis you get your on time

singhma3

Feb 24, 2018
Is it really taking a month to get back the passports from Ottawa? My passport was delivered yesterday after 9 days delay by Canada post. Even though i sent an Xpresspost they took 9 days to deliver my passport from Toronto to Ottawa. Did anyone go through similar situation