Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Have to wait till tomorrow now :(
Yeah:confused: I pray you get it soon as you have travel scheduled. I am not traveling but my spouse is, so even I am hoping to get it before Monday:mad:

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
For all the folks like me who got apporved feb12. This is the update agent gave me
Passport was delivered feb5 but it went to ircc feb 8. My pp is in the priniting room now. So he told me i should expect to receive it only by next friday which is feb 22. If i dont receive it by friday they can expedite it. So i think it will take time for all of us to get it back. That screwea my travel plan

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
For all the folks like me who got apporved feb12. This is the update agent gave me
Passport was delivered feb5 but it went to ircc feb 8. My pp is in the priniting room now. So he told me i should expect to receive it only by next friday which is feb 22. If i dont receive it by friday they can expedite it. So i think it will take time for all of us to get it back. That screwea my travel plan
Hey thank you so much for the update man. I thought they updated online after the visa was printed. Sorry about your plans. I hope they send it before 22nd :(

VickiC

Jan 30, 2019
Canada
For those also still waiting, my passport copies were delivered Wednesday 6th, application approved 9pm last night (i.e. Saturday 16th). So it does seem to take a while sometimes. Now waiting on the return tracker being activated, but as others have said, Monday is a holiday here.

Reactions: jakv

jakv

Sep 13, 2018
For those also still waiting, my passport copies were delivered Wednesday 6th, application approved 9pm last night (i.e. Saturday 16th). So it does seem to take a while sometimes. Now waiting on the return tracker being activated, but as others have said, Monday is a holiday here.
I heard it is not public holiday; government offices work as usual on Family day.

jakv

Sep 13, 2018
Hey, our passport were delivered on 7th February; my wife has her exams coming up this weekend. Do you think I would get my pp by then ?? can we do anything to expedite it ? Thank you.

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hey, our passport were delivered on 7th February; my wife has her exams coming up this weekend. Do you think I would get my pp by then ?? can we do anything to expedite it ? Thank you.
I doubt it.
You can give it a shot but they told me they will expedite only if its been 2 weeks since delivery.

Sh8888

Aug 1, 2018
Hi!
My timeline:
AOR: Sept 8
PPR: Jan 31
PP sent/ delivered: Feb 4/5 2019
Approved: Feb 11

I called cic yesterday, they said my profile was approved on 7th and shipped out yesterday. But my return tracker is still not active (Fedex)

I will be needing my PP for something this week!!! Do u guys know when does fedex return tracker activate? (Once the shipment is shipped)

VickiC

Jan 30, 2019
Canada
My return tracker was activated late last night (I posted my docs 2nd Feb, arrived 6th Feb, status updated to approved 16th Feb, return tracker activated 18th Feb). Posted via Canada Post. Hoping for delivery soon!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi!
My timeline:
AOR: Sept 8
PPR: Jan 31
PP sent/ delivered: Feb 4/5 2019
Approved: Feb 11

I called cic yesterday, they said my profile was approved on 7th and shipped out yesterday. But my return tracker is still not active (Fedex)

I will be needing my PP for something this week!!! Do u guys know when does fedex return tracker activate? (Once the shipment is shipped)
It should happen today. There is a time lag between when they say they have shipped vs when fedex actually logs packages in system.

EmilyCheng

Feb 19, 2019
Hello Everybody,
PPR: Feb 4
PP Sent: Feb 4
PP Delivered: Feb 7
and no updates after that.

Do you think calling cic will be of any help? I need to complete my landing before march as my medical is about to expire.
Also, can someone please tell the nearest place to landing in Vancouver and documents needed.

Thanks in advance.