+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA IN Jan 2016 - LETS CONNECT!!

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Share your experience in coutts.im planing on Monday

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
plzhelp said:
passport sent Jan 19th
Passport received Jan 20th
Application approved & closed Jan 29th
Return tracker activated on Feb 01st
Passport received on Feb 02nd
planning to do landing on Feb 04th @ coutts
I am planning to go to coutts on 5th feb. what documents are you taking? I will be taking almost everything I have and the latest proof of funds. Are you taking any pre-filled forms?

plzhelp

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
maverick85 said:
I am planning to go to coutts on 5th feb. what documents are you taking? I will be taking almost everything I have and the latest proof of funds. Are you taking any pre-filled forms?
all work permits, pay stubs, investment & house valuation from back home, photo, copr, passport. I being to coutts with my friend landing they didn't ask anything, only copr, passport and she asked if he still working with same employer and confirmed address,

limbo

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
yogi.dass said:
Passport received in Ottawa - Jan 26. Application closed and approved Feb 3rd.
Jan 26 as well. No e-mails yet, but main profile page shows status as Approved while the detailed page of the application still remains as before (final decision not started). Fingers crossed!

yogi.dass

Oct 30, 2014
limbo said:
Jan 26 as well. No e-mails yet, but main profile page shows status as Approved while the detailed page of the application still remains as before (final decision not started). Fingers crossed!
No worries. Everything will be fine. It's just a matter of time for the status to change.

jeetjariwala

Mar 24, 2014
Passport delivered on Jan 25. No e-mails yet, but main profile page shows status as Approved while the detailed page of the application still remains as before (final decision not started).

abcjatt

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Received my COPR today ! One question, I am planning to go to my home country and do the landing while coming back on canadian Airport, is it acceptable way of doing landing ?
And what extra documents we need to show to the officer while doing landing ?

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
abcjatt said:
Received my COPR today ! One question, I am planning to go to my home country and do the landing while coming back on canadian Airport, is it acceptable way of doing landing ?
yeah, it's perfectly fine as long as you do landing before your visa expires... all you need is COPR papers, passport, offer letter(maybe), pay stubs, POF, photos.

I don't think u need all of them if you are CEC or PNP... but to be on safe side I would recommend above docs...

limbo

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
My application is now showing approved! This is for PPR Jan 22 and passport delivered to Ottawa on Jan 26. Did not get an e-mail notification for the update. Return tracker still pending.

Also noticed some discussions on landing. Here's a CIC page that may be helpful: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=748&t=22
How do I validate a Confirmation of Permanent Residence or a permanent resident visa if I live in Canada?

If you already live in Canada, you have two options to become a permanent resident:

You can make an appointment at a Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) office near where you live in Canada. To do this, contact CIC’s Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100. You cannot call this number if you are outside Canada.

If your permanent resident visa (or one of your family’s) expires in two months or less, please tell the Call Centre that you need urgent processing.

If you are not able to make an appointment as set out above, you may leave Canada and return through an international airport or a Canadian land border.

When you arrive, a CIC officer will interview you, and grant you entry into Canada based on the information in your visa.

In either case, you will have to show the officer:

your passport, travel or identity document (including your visa sticker, if you have one), and
your Confirmation of Permanent Residence, permanent resident visa, letter of introduction or any instructions from the Canadian visa office, and
your proof of legal status in Canada, such as a valid work permit, study permit, temporary resident permit, or visitor document, or any immigration document you have (whether valid or not), or
proof of implied status (if you applied to extend your stay before it ended). Proof of this status may include:
payment receipt,
copy of your application to extend your stay,
printout of online application, or
proof of mailing.
Note: You must leave Canada, enter another country and re-enter Canada to become a permanent resident at an international airport or Canadian land border. If you need a visa to enter another country before you re-enter Canada, it is up to you to get the visa.

You will do these procedures at the first place you arrive in Canada. If you are travelling by air, make sure you have time before any connecting flight or other travel.
Based on this, it seems you only need 3 documents for in-land applicants: passport, COPR/PR Visa, proof of status.

Fsc

Jul 7, 2015
abcjatt said:
Hey, congrats!!!

When did you send your PP? thanks!

abcjatt

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
saurez7777 said:
yeah, it's perfectly fine as long as you do landing before your visa expires... all you need is COPR papers, passport, offer letter(maybe), pay stubs, POF, photos.

I don't think u need all of them if you are CEC or PNP... but to be on safe side I would recommend above docs...
Thanks. What should be the size of photos ? should it be PR card size ?

Fsc

Jul 7, 2015
abcjatt said:
I send PP on 22nd Feb and got approval on 29th Feb.
UOW! Exciting news...

I sent mine Jan 25th and got decision made Feb1st.

Canada Post is not activated yet but I think it is coming soon...

When did Canada Post return tracker got activated for you? Thanks