+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA IN Jan 2016 - LETS CONNECT!!

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
Hansdza said:
Did my landing on Saturday in Carway.. everything went just okay. Just a word of advise to anyone who is going to do flag polling. Those CBSA officers they DON'T like it. I think it's because they are not CIC so it't not their job doing this stuff. Don't expect nothing from them as long as they do your paper while sputtering or even yelling at you, that is absolutely normal. They do it just because they have to. If there is a way to refuse your flag polling, they will absolutely do it without hesitate. So yeah, that s the way it is

For those who don't accept this kind of attitude whatsoever and willing to wait four to six weeks, my advise is to book appointment with any CIC office. They ll do it better as it is their job.
It is better to go to COUTTS thats why. They have an immigration service there. Carway doesnt have one thats why they get angry and rude.

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hansdza said:
Did my landing on Saturday in Carway.. everything went just okay. Just a word of advise to anyone who is going to do flag polling. Those CBSA officers they DON'T like it. I think it's because they are not CIC so it't not their job doing this stuff. Don't expect nothing from them as long as they do your paper while sputtering or even yelling at you, that is absolutely normal. They do it just because they have to. If there is a way to refuse your flag polling, they will absolutely do it without hesitate. So yeah, that s the way it is

For those who don't accept this kind of attitude whatsoever and willing to wait four to six weeks, my advise is to book appointment with any CIC office. They ll do it better as it is their job.
Oh, dude, you actually scared me, I was going to go there tomorrow but now I don't know. Can you provide more details on it , how did it go, what did they say and etc...

Thanks

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
h
maverick85 said:
It is better to go to COUTTS thats why. They have an immigration service there. Carway doesnt have one thats why they get angry and rude.
So, you think it s better to go to Coutts other then Carway. How good do they treat newcomers there ?

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
Mesad said:
h
So, you think it s better to go to Coutts other then Carway. How good do they treat newcomers there ?
I have not gone there myself yet. Might go by this weekend. But recently I have seen better reviews for COUTTS on this forum than Carway.

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mesad said:
Oh, dude, you actually scared me, I was going to go there tomorrow but now I don't know. Can you provide more details on it , how did it go, what did they say and etc...

Thanks
Dont be scared they will not refuse you. They will just say some nasty words and try to scare the shit out of you. Just ignore them and don't listen to what they say, get your COPR signed by them and you. That`s it.

It should be the happiest day for you and your family. It is the day you are officially a permanent residence of Canada. Don't let some grumpy CBSA officers ruin' your day

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mesad said:

Thanks
Not all the POEs have staff or infrastructure to offer immigration services. It's like going to a library counter and ordering a double-double :D
If you are in Alberta try Coutts http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/offices-bureaux/646-eng.html or pick a one based on your province http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/services/imm-eng.html
Carway DO NOT offer Immigration services. http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/offices-bureaux/654-eng.html

Good luck.

KelChiAvan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 22, 2015
Passport Req..
January 15, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Februray 03, 2016
LANDED..........
Sometime in March
mine shows approved, hopefully tracker activates tonight.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Passports in Ottawa Jan 25. Still waiting…

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
phyroms said:
I'm in the same boat. PPs in Ottawa Jan 25 and still waiting..
At least your application is updated :)

P.S. Hope this time everything will be ok. I don't want to wait 10 months to get my passports back ;D

rajdeep115

Oct 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My xpress post number got activated last evening and the package reached East York this morning at 7.30. No change in tracking since then. I live in Toronto. I thought this was a one day/next day service. Not sure what's going on. Anybody else have this issue? I thought my PP was delivered as my doorman said there was a Canada post package for me. But that was something else:( Without realizing that I rented a car to drive tonight to Niagara. GUess that is not happening and I wasted one day of rental. I'll be pissed if I dont get it even tomorrow.

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Hi guys, MyCIC changed to Application closed. Review of eligibility Passed. Final decision This Application Has Been Approved. I guess they will be sending my passport soon? The tracking guide hasn't been activated yet.

plzhelp

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
passport sent Jan 19th
Passport received Jan 20th
Application approved & closed Jan 29th
Return tracker activated on Feb 01st
Passport received on Feb 02nd
planning to do landing on Feb 04th @ coutts

Harman8586

Feb 3, 2015
getting realy worried now, passport reached ottawa on 25th jan 2016, file closed and approved on 1st feb 2016 . return tracker has not activated yet. going back to india on 5th feb 2016. marriage on 14th feb. when my passport will come. help me