+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC-Ottawa in February 2019

Maria Jaffery

Jul 23, 2018
Hi all,

Can everyone share the timeline after the PPR for applicants residing in US, I want to know how many days it takes in Ottawa to send back the passport.

pankaj419

Jan 14, 2019
Just got my return tracker activated!!!
PPR: 31 Jan 2019
Passport Sent: 6 Feb 2019
Passport Delivered: 11 Feb 2019
Approved: 20 Feb 2019
Return tracker: Just now! 25 Feb 2019 (8:02 PM Ottawa time)
Hope you get yours soon!! Thanks for your response a couple days ago :)

Can you please tell me how to check the return tracker ? is it on CIC portal or where? I send my passport from USA last week and i do not see any update on CIC profile portal yet.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Can you please tell me how to check the return tracker ? is it on CIC portal or where? I send my passport from USA last week and i do not see any update on CIC profile portal yet.
Return Tracker means the return envelope courier number. You can check if it shows information on the courier site. CIC does not show any info about return tracker. Your application should first get approved within 7-10 days after they get your passport and after that the Return tracker would get approved.

Ana1001

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
In Land - CEC
  • June 03 2019 - PPR email
  • June 04 2019 - Sent documents to Ottawa
  • June 07 2019 - Documents arrived in Ottawa
  • June 22 2019 - CIC account changed to approved
  • Waiting for Tracking.....
  • Waiting for PP..............
  • Landing........................
  • PR Card.......................
Do you guys know if i call CIC they can give me the tracking number? My partner accidentally thew away my tracking number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
In Land - CEC
  • June 03 2019 - PPR email
  • June 04 2019 - Sent documents to Ottawa
  • June 07 2019 - Documents arrived in Ottawa
  • June 22 2019 - CIC account changed to approved
  • Waiting for Tracking.....
  • Waiting for PP..............
  • Landing........................
  • PR Card.......................
Do you guys know if i call CIC they can give me the tracking number? My partner accidentally thew away my tracking number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes when my Tracking Number was not getting activated I had called CIC and the agent had told it would be getting updated by EOD and also confirmed the return tracking number. I could cross verify it as I had a pic of the return tracking number. In your case you can use it to track the passport delivery.

TinMarie

Jun 26, 2019
Hi guys, I want to ask if there are any here sent their passport last May 30 and received their passport and COPR already? I haven’t receive mine yet,

rws

Jul 11, 2019
Hi Guys,
Can please someone share with me his/her experience?
I'm seriously panicking!
CPCO received my passport : June 18
Application approved: July 5
Yesterday, July 10, an agent confirmed that they have sent out my passport in the afternoon.
My tracking number has not been activated yet.
Is this normal?

Parthi.rangan

Jul 3, 2019
Im
Hi Guys,
Can please someone share with me his/her experience?
I'm seriously panicking!
CPCO received my passport : June 18
Application approved: July 5
Yesterday, July 10, an agent confirmed that they have sent out my passport in the afternoon.
My tracking number has not been activated yet.
Is this normal?
I'm also in that stage. Sent passport in June 20,still application not approved.. Tracker also not updated. I'm cec inland. I'm worrying lot

rws

Jul 11, 2019
Im

I'm also in that stage. Sent passport in June 20,still application not approved.. Tracker also not updated. I'm cec inland. I'm worrying lot
Update! my tracking number just got activated!
don't worry you are still within the regular timelines. I know it is nerve wrecking!
Good luck!

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hi ,

I am CEC inland applicant. CPCO received my passport on June 27 th. My profile hasn't been updated yet..just getting stressed and anxious about this . What are the average timelines ? I just hope everything is smooth.

Parthi.rangan

Jul 3, 2019
Hi ,

I am CEC inland applicant. CPCO received my passport on June 27 th. My profile hasn't been updated yet..just getting stressed and anxious about this . What are the average timelines ? I just hope everything is smooth.
My and spouse passport delivered to CPC on 20-June-2019. But still no update. Seems there are more slow in process.