+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC-Ottawa in February 2019

Mar 20, 2019
unlikely to get it by 28th March,mine was approved on 14th march ,they sent on 23rd march and was received by me today.The best you can or should do is raise a case specific form including your travel ticket .
Today a cic agent told me my passport was also shipped on 23rd march but my track number hasn't activated yet. Which carrier did you choose? Was your tracker activated? Thanks.

pavit

Feb 20, 2019
Kitchener, Ontario.
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
25-03-2020
Med's Done....
17-06-2020
oh, I see... that's quite strange. I chose the XPressPost service offered by Canada Post as I live in Waterloo, Ontario.

kushalagg

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Hi Guys I know this is not exactly the thread but couldn't find what I am looking for... Do i need to purchase the prepaid envelope and the Shipping label for sending passports to Ottawa...Or just a prepaid envelope which I address to myself is sufficient? The shipping label is optional right?

Stone18

Feb 21, 2019
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Med's Request
22-10-2018
Med's Done....
30-10-2018
Hi! My husband is the principal applicant and he submitted his passport to CPC-Ottawa on March 17. It was received by March 19. However, my husband forgot to enclose a prepaid self-addressed envelope. His cic account (gckey) status was changed to 'approved' on March 29. It is also indicated there the word 'counterfoil'. We sent an email to CPC-Ottawa but still didn't receive any reply. What can you suggest for us to do? Thanks.

Malkesh2111

Apr 4, 2019
Hi
My wife’s father passed away Nd she knew just 2 hours after submitted passport to Ottawa so now what can we do to get back passport as soon as possible way.
Thanks

kushalagg

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Hi! My husband is the principal applicant and he submitted his passport to CPC-Ottawa on March 17. It was received by March 19. However, my husband forgot to enclose a prepaid self-addressed envelope. His cic account (gckey) status was changed to 'approved' on March 29. It is also indicated there the word 'counterfoil'. We sent an email to CPC-Ottawa but still didn't receive any reply. What can you suggest for us to do? Thanks.
I think it is okay, they will send it to you anyways or contact you if you need to do anything.

anna151201

Apr 9, 2019
Hi guys. This is my case
Passport delivered: April 1st
Approved: April 3rd
I am still waiting for the tracking number activated. Anyone know how long do I need to wait? I am really worried cause I have a flight next Tuesday. I am afraid that the passport will not be returned before the day I leave.

vbedi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
oh, I see... that's quite strange. I chose the XPressPost service offered by Canada Post as I live in Waterloo, Ontario.
Did you receive your passport? I also live in the same area as you , my passport were received by CPC Ottawa on APril 03 , and I got an update in my account on April 05, but my return tracker hasn't been active yet and now I'm beginning to get worries.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Hi guys. This is my case
Passport delivered: April 1st
Approved: April 3rd
I am still waiting for the tracking number activated. Anyone know how long do I need to wait? I am really worried cause I have a flight next Tuesday. I am afraid that the passport will not be returned before the day I leave.
Did you get your passport yet?

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
Did you receive your passport? I also live in the same area as you , my passport were received by CPC Ottawa on APril 03 , and I got an update in my account on April 05, but my return tracker hasn't been active yet and now I'm beginning to get worries.
Can you share your timeline? I am from same area application got approved on May 6th but still waiting for return tracker to be activated. When I try to track with tracking number, it says We didn’t find an item associated with this number

Maria Jaffery

Jul 23, 2018
Hello!

The status changes to approve only after the package that you sent is actually opened by an officer at IRCC. I got PPR on 31 Jan and CIC received the passport on 2/11 but no updates for me yet.

Timeline:

PPR: 31 Jan 2019
Passport Sent: 6 Feb 2019
Passport Delivered: 11 Feb 2019
Approved: No update
Return tracker: No update

Hi,
I received my PPR 23rd May , they asked me to complete the Annexure A attached in the mail but there was no such attachment and also want to know when you got your passport returned.

Maria Jaffery

Jul 23, 2018
Can you share your timeline? I am from same area application got approved on May 6th but still waiting for return tracker to be activated. When I try to track with tracking number, it says We didn’t find an item associated with this number
Hi
Can you please share your timeline, I received my PPR on 23rd May. Also it was mentioned to submit Annexure A attached in the mail, but there was no attachment in the mail.

madscientist11

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi
Can you please share your timeline, I received my PPR on 23rd May. Also it was mentioned to submit Annexure A attached in the mail, but there was no attachment in the mail.
You will have to click show clipped message or something similar at the end of the email to open the full email to see the Annex A