+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA in April 2016

lijoat

Jan 13, 2016
Patica said:
Hi there,

I recieved PPR on April 15, sent passports on April 18 and they were delivered on April 20.

Neither mycic change yet nor my return track number was activated. Is this normal? Anyone in the same situation?
I am on the same timeline w.r.t. passport mailing dates and no updates for far. I believe "sorara" also on the same situation.
2 more people were having the same timeline in this forum and confirmed that their application already got approved today.

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
lijoat said:
I am on the same timeline w.r.t. passport mailing dates and no updates for far. I believe "sorara" also on the same situation.
2 more people were having the same timeline in this forum and confirmed that their application already got approved today.

Thank you, it is good to know that I am not the only one

Farhanzahid

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Guys i need help as today i have received second and last reminder to submit passports for visa (PPR email). I already have submitted my passport on 25 March after PPR on 22 March.

I am thinking that its an auto email after 30 days as my case is not closed and visa not approved in 30 days.

please guide what is this? i have sent email to local iSlamabad visa office and cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

FSW outlander Pakistan
PPR 22 March
PP sent 25 March
PPR again request 29 April

Still waiting for COPR since 5 weeks

sorara

Apr 18, 2016
lijoat said:
yes, I am on the same timeline. I just checked my account - it updated to "Approved", nothing changed inside, no email received.

zfe4912

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhanzahid said:
Guys i need help as today i have received second and last reminder to submit passports for visa (PPR email). I already have submitted my passport on 25 March after PPR on 22 March.

I am thinking that its an auto email after 30 days as my case is not closed and visa not approved in 30 days.

please guide what is this? i have sent email to local iSlamabad visa office and cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

FSW outlander Pakistan
PPR 22 March
PP sent 25 March
PPR again request 29 April

Still waiting for COPR since 5 weeks
I think you should send email to check. I feel usually it tooks 2-3 to get COPR.

purplewestern

Jan 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patica said:
Hi there,

I recieved PPR on April 15, sent passports on April 18 and they were delivered on April 20.

Neither mycic change yet nor my return track number was activated. Is this normal? Anyone in the same situation?
Same timeline with you, mine just got approved this morning.
check again in the afternoon.

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
I have just checked mycic again (third time today!) and it was updated! Application approved and closed!

zfe4912

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patica said:
I have just checked mycic again (third time today!) and it was updated! Application approved and closed!
Good for you! Congrats! Mine still nothing, hope next Monday or Tuesday will update :'(

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
zfe4912 said:
Good for you! Congrats! Mine still nothing, hope next Monday or Tuesday will update :'(

For sure. My timeline is before yours. You received PPR in April 20, when my passports were delivered

lvlemon1

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
does canada post work on Sat?

Dia87

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4 & 4A
Nomination.....
11/12/2015
AOR Received.
12-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-01-2016 passed
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2016
Congratulations! One more step to go.

nosferatos

Oct 16, 2015
Not sure if this is the right thread for this....

So, I got passport request today from CIC!

Got a question for you guys. I'm the principal applicant in our application along with my wife. I currently work and live in Canada, whereas my wife lives in India. But she is currently visiting me here and staying with me on a Visitor Visa (other than that she has no immigration status here in Canada). How should we go about submitting our passports? Can we both submit ours together in one envelope by post to CPC-Ottawa? Or does she need to submit her's at a visa office in India and I do mine here within Canada? We got 30 days starting today for submission.

Anyone have or know about similar situations?

Thanks!