Passports to CPC Ottawa-August 2017

Trusty

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
Ppr - aug 17th
Pp sent - aug 18th
Pp delivered - aug 21st
App approved - not yet☹☹☹☹

How long do I gotta wait?? Any one out there close to my timeline.
Please be patient, look at me, PP delivered Aug 4th, approved only today. Your time is coming hopefully this week or next. I was expecting mine to be this week or next. Seems like they were on vacation or something, you should see something by this first week of Sep or earlier.

RSh585

Aug 30, 2017
Ppr - aug 23
Pp sent - aug 29
Pp delivered - aug 30
App approved - not yet

Guys, I have a question.
Currently I live in US and after landing in Canada I have to return to US ASAP for another couple of months.
Is it any minimum amount of days I have to stay in Canada after lending? Or I can leave after couple of days?

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Ppr - aug 23
Pp sent - aug 29
Pp delivered - aug 30
App approved - not yet

Guys, I have a question.
Currently I live in US and after landing in Canada I have to return to US ASAP for another couple of months.
Is it any minimum amount of days I have to stay in Canada after lending? Or I can leave after couple of days?
U can leave as soon as u want to it. I would suggest u to apply for SIN Card before leaving.

Trusty

Star Member
Jun 12, 2016
Ppr - aug 23
Pp sent - aug 29
Pp delivered - aug 30
App approved - not yet

Guys, I have a question.
You can leave within hours too but it is really really important if you can apply for SIN (social insurance num) the same day or next day, so plan to land on a working day and research about it before landing. Also you'll need a Canadian address where they will mail your PR card, you need to have it ready during landing preferably but you can also give it to them later in a more complicated process.

I will get my passport back soon hopefully, I am hoping to use Automatic Revalidation to do a soft landing and return back to US as I still have to continue work for a few months before leaving for good. My US visa is expired but I have a I-797 and I-94 which will hopefully work for reentry without a new visa stamp. I am still deciding whether I should try the "automatic revalidation" method of returning to US or just doing the landing when I leave US for good. Don't know anyone who used automatic revalidation in the recent days and don't know how the US border officers are treating such cases.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
PPR - August 9, 2017
Passport Sent - August 9, 2017
Passport Delivered - August 14, 2017
Application Approved - August 30, 2017
Return Tracker - Not Activated
are you inland?
my passport was delivered on August 18

RSh585

Aug 30, 2017
Also you'll need a Canadian address where they will mail your PR card, you need to have it ready during landing preferably but you can also give it to them later in a more complicated process.
Thank you!

Can I give them my friend's address for the PR card?

Aug 28, 2017
Hi All,

Below are my timeline details:-

PPR - July 17, 2017
Passport Sent - August 1, 2017
Passport Delivered - August 2, 2017
Application Approved - August 30, 2017
Return Tracker - Not Activated

how much time do they take to send passports after approval of application?