+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa-August 2017

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Usually they take 7-10 business days.
Thanks for replying. Also, I submitted our passports to the New Delhi VO through VFS yesterday and when I tried tracking the status it showed that they forwarded our passports to the New Delhi VO today. Does that mean our passports reached the VO?

mdk2017

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
guys i know my question is not related to PR stamping but more about landing requirements, but i will appreciate if anyone can provide clarity on it. I read on cic website that for landing we need to carry proof of funds to show how we can sustain in Canada. are the Canadian immigration officers asking to see this in reality. anyone who has done landing if you could share your experience it would be helpful to others.
i plan to to a flagpole or landing at one of the bridges in ontario (niagara or fault ste marie) as i am already residing in Canada. anyone did land border crossing who was asked to show proof of funds?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
guys i know my question is not related to PR stamping but more about landing requirements, but i will appreciate if anyone can provide clarity on it. I read on cic website that for landing we need to carry proof of funds to show how we can sustain in Canada. are the Canadian immigration officers asking to see this in reality. anyone who has done landing if you could share your experience it would be helpful to others.
i plan to to a flagpole or landing at one of the bridges in ontario (niagara or fault ste marie) as i am already residing in Canada. anyone did land border crossing who was asked to show proof of funds?
Don't worry, They know you're going to flagpole, just take with you some evidence you are working in Canada, and have some little savings,,,

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Called just now. Agent told us that he would email the printing guys to dispatch our passport today or tomorrow.

PPR - Aug 02
Passport Sent - Aug 02
Passport Received by CIC - Aug 10 (messed up by Canada Post)
Passport Received by Agent - Aug 16 (confirmed after calling CIC)
Approved - dont know lawyer on file

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
PPR - Aug 16th
Passport Sent - Aug 17th
Passport Delivered to CIC - Aug 18th
Passport Returned - waiting

monish88

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Good morning guys,
A question. People are talking about return trackers.
Are you supposed to take note of the tracking number of the return envelope before sending the passport?
or is it something different.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Good morning guys,
A question. People are talking about return trackers.
Are you supposed to take note of the tracking number of the return envelope before sending the passport?
or is it something different.
yes u should or it should be mentioned in the slip itself that u received from fedex/canadapost

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Folks, my application approved yesterday but fedex tracker has not been activated so far. Any idea how much time it takes generally??
We have seen that sometimes they take around 1-2 weeks before mailing out.