+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa - April 2018

soulrebelhere

Aug 24, 2017
Email from IRCC for your reference - Delay in return of passports should be expected

Good day,

Your passport has been received at our office.

Your documents will be returned using the provided Xpresspost envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.

Please note that due to a high volume of applications approved, a delay in the return of your documents should be expected.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hi everyone,

My wife and I received our passports and CoPR last Friday. The problem is they included my second photo in the envelope (in addition to the one attached to a copy of the CoPR), but not for my wife. Do you think they returned it by mistake. Does anyone else received their photo with the CoPR? Thanks!

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi everyone,

My wife and I received our passports and CoPR last Friday. The problem is they included my second photo in the envelope (in addition to the one attached to a copy of the CoPR), but not for my wife. Do you think they returned it by mistake. Does anyone else received their photo with the CoPR? Thanks!
It's normal. No need to freak out

vkpgopinath

Nov 28, 2017
Hey guys, did you get a PO box (PO Box 8781) address to send your application to CPC Ottawa? FedEx tried delivering it today for me and they said recipient refused. trying to make sense out of it. I have emailed them. But can't seem to find a contact phone number.

did you get any updates on this ?

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
did you get any updates on this ?
Yes, I heard back from them yesterday. It reached them fine. There was a delivery exception "Refused by recipient" then FedEx changed it to 2303 Stevenage and delivered there. It was all very opaque as if you look on google maps that address is some warehouse, but apparently that is where all posts went eventually.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Just want to share this in case anyone else uses USPS Global Express Guaranteed service to send passports to the PO Box address. It's supposed to be able to deliver to PO Box in Canada, but the delivery exception still happened ("Address Information needed"). The reason is that USPS actually passes the package to FedEx for delivery. My passport was eventually delivered the following day. Hopefully it reached CPC.

Please bear in mind that you may experience delivery exception if you go for USPS Global Express Guaranteed.

Ramana681992

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
you mean the package? I don't know. The service I chose didn't require a signature.....
Mine package is received by sci schuiteboer

So, i am just checking that anyone’s package is received by that person

Is your application is approved yet?
Mine appication is received on april 18

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Mine package is received by sci schuiteboer

So, i am just checking that anyone’s package is received by that person

Is your application is approved yet?
Mine appication is received on april 18
Mine was signed by SCI SCHUITEBOER

fv-br

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
My application was approved on April 18th and the return tracker still hasn't been activated... :(