+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Joeyjo

May 21, 2021
Actually, I did a 2-way courier with DHL, so sorry I don't know. But since you submitted all in one envelope, I would want to say you would only pay for once because paying 15k multiple times is a lot and seems like VFS is using that to scam people, at worst pay for primary and secondary applicants. Maybe also send an email to clarify. Hope this helps
Congratulations Dee O!

To answer Bakanomics, each person is viewed as an applicant that's why you got different tracking IDs and also paid transmission fee for your child. The payment of 15,120 is for each applicant as you will receive 3 different packages. Yes, it is a big scam! We should even be allowed to walk in and pickup the passports based on appointment because we all went there for biometrics.

Reactions: bakanomics

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello Everyone, I got the ppr mail today was asked to send my international passport (including that of my 3 dependants) and passport photo to accra. However I need help to 1) Know the exact steps to take to send these documents from Nigeria to Accra Vo for stamping. 2) we were asked to upload passport photo but only 1 link for upload was provided but I need to upload photo for I and 3 dependants. I am lost on how to go about this upload. Any assistance will be appreciated. Many thanks in advance

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Actually, I did a 2-way courier with DHL, so sorry I don't know. But since you submitted all in one envelope, I would want to say you would only pay for once because paying 15k multiple times is a lot and seems like VFS is using that to scam people, at worst pay for primary and secondary applicants. Maybe also send an email to clarify. Hope this helps
Thanks..I sent them a message yesterday and I was replied today that the 15k is per passport. What a scam! When we were sending these passports to them,they didn't ask us to send separately but in one envelope. It's well.

EjayMary

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Thanks..I sent them a message yesterday and I was replied today that the 15k is per passport. What a scam! When we were sending these passports to them,they didn't ask us to send separately but in one envelope. It's well.
This is pure daylight robbery, and seems there's no option of you engaging the services of your own preferred courier company to pickup on your behalf.

Joeyjo

May 21, 2021
This is pure daylight robbery, and seems there's no option of you engaging the services of your own preferred courier company to pickup on your behalf.
Honestly! Robbery of the highest order.

Like we booked appointment to come into the office for biometrics, all of a sudden Covid-19 is preventing one from booking an appointment to pickup our packages? It does not make sense.

I asked the agent about engaging a preferred courier company and she stopped responding to the chat. N15,120 is outrageous for a one-way delivery service within Lagos and imagine you have to make this payment for every member of your family for the packages to be delivered to the same location.

NAKEQubita

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Please anyone here who lives in Ghana and has submitted passport?
Husband living in Ghana submitted his passport to vfs Feb 23. Got an update Feb 24 that it was dispatched to IRCC. Then most recent update was March 3 that it has been received by the IRCC and is under processing. We’re expecting to hear back this week with another update hopefully

NAKEQubita

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Pls who sent passport to Accra and Ircc confirmed receipt since Feb 21st,yet no response yet from Accra?
Husband living in Ghana submitted his passport to vfs Feb 23. Got an update Feb 24 that it was dispatched to IRCC. Then most recent update was March 3 that it has been received by the IRCC and is under processing.

anastacy

Sep 22, 2021
Husband living in Ghana submitted his passport to vfs Feb 23. Got an update Feb 24 that it was dispatched to IRCC. Then most recent update was March 3 that it has been received by the IRCC and is under processing. We’re expecting to hear back this week with another update hopefully
Thank you.. do you know anyone who lives in Ghana and has received their passport back ?

burnaburna

Apr 15, 2021
Thank you.. do you know anyone who lives in Ghana and has received their passport back ?
I have been tracking people I can find who submitted to Accra. It seem there is a hold up since early February this year. I haven't seen anyone who has received passport back since Feb.1 or so

Reactions: anastacy