+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
I had Remedicals and PPR same day,my remed showed passed Feb 23rd, submitted to Accra Vfs since Feb 14th,I am anxious and waiting for my Visa to be stamped and returned
Request for remedical came on January 11 and submitted somewhere January 23. The status shows “ we have received your medical results”, and I am waiting ever since. Why is this taking long, though?

classyprince01

Jan 5, 2022
I'm waiting for my passports to be stamped. Sent on the 10th, Accra VO under process on the 18th of Feb. And I keep getting ghost updates in the new tracker everyday but nothing's changed. Pls does anyone know if passports are only dispatched from IRCC on just Thursdays? Thanks. A lot of people in the same batch as me (Feb 18th) got their dispatch email today but I didn't

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Got passport today. Took 6 weeks, sent on Jan 14 (which was a Friday) via DHL to VFS Lagos. Took a long while but all thanks to God

Last edited:
Reactions: Joeyjo

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello Everyone, I got the ppr mail today was asked to send my international passport (including that of my 3 dependants) and passport photo to accra. However I need help to 1) Know the exact steps to take to send these documents from Nigeria to Accra Vo for stamping. 2) we were asked to upload passport photo but only 1 link for upload was provided but I need to upload photo for I and 3 dependants. I am lost on how to go about this upload. Any assistance will be appreciated. Many thanks in advance

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Got passport today. Took 6 weeks, sent on Jan 14 (which was a Friday) via DHL to VFS Lagos. Took a long while but all thanks to God
Congrats...
Pls a quick question! I want to know if I am paying courier fee for the applicant and my dependant separately or one fee covers both since we sent them together in one envelope .
I was asked to pay #15,120 for each applicant. I'm just thinking my child is not an applicant but a dependant.
Thanks.

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Congrats...
Pls a quick question! I want to know if I am paying courier fee for the applicant and my dependant separately or one fee covers both since we sent them together in one envelope .
I was asked to pay #15,120 for each applicant. I'm just thinking my child is not an applicant but a dependant.
Thanks.
Actually, I did a 2-way courier with DHL, so sorry I don't know. But since you submitted all in one envelope, I would want to say you would only pay for once because paying 15k multiple times is a lot and seems like VFS is using that to scam people, at worst pay for primary and secondary applicants. Maybe also send an email to clarify. Hope this helps

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Congrats Dee:). The wait continues, I submitted Feb. 4th, got to IRCC feb21st still waiting..