+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

pogunwomoju

Sep 21, 2016
Hi guys, if you receive your passport over the festive period, you may want to wait a little before flying into Canada especially if you got it through AVO. Their level of incompetence is unrivalled.

Remember my last post, my wife received her passport on Dec 31st and immediately booked ticket to fly 1st Jan. Everything kinda went well in Lagos airport only for her and 4 other COPR holders to be denied boarding in Cairo for the connecting flight to Canada. Reason is although they have visa, Accra has not finalized their application and were unable to generate boarding pass (now im confused how boarding pass was issued in Lagos). Till this moment, her application still shows "Your action is required" and she is here in Canada (not that i care though). Long story short, they didn't board and had to stay in Cairo for 24hrs before IRCC/CBSA in Canada were contacted and approval was given to allow them board the next day.

Goodluck to everyone still waiting.

PS: my spousal application took Accra 27 MONTHS to get to this stage!!!

May 30, 2018
Hi guys, if you receive your passport over the festive period, you may want to wait a little before flying into Canada especially if you got it through AVO. Their level of incompetence is unrivalled.

Remember my last post, my wife received her passport on Dec 31st and immediately booked ticket to fly 1st Jan. Everything kinda went well in Lagos airport only for her and 4 other COPR holders to be denied boarding in Cairo for the connecting flight to Canada. Reason is although they have visa, Accra has not finalized their application and were unable to generate boarding pass (now im confused how boarding pass was issued in Lagos). Till this moment, her application still shows "Your action is required" and she is here in Canada (not that i care though). Long story short, they didn't board and had to stay in Cairo for 24hrs before IRCC/CBSA in Canada were contacted and approval was given to allow them board the next day.

Goodluck to everyone still waiting.

PS: my spousal application took Accra 27 MONTHS to get to this stage!!!
It is well o. Thank God it was resolved. Best of luck in your endeavours.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Hello house, I just got this mail from VFS.... does this mean my passport is back to Lagos??

"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. *************** has been received from the IRCC Office on Fri Jan 21 2022 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global

Reactions: Ayabemm

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hello house, I just got this mail from VFS.... does this mean my passport is back to Lagos??

"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. *************** has been received from the IRCC Office on Fri Jan 21 2022 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global
If you did Accra direct, it means your passports would be couriered through dhl to u. But it if u used vfs Lagos, it means your passports would be sent to vfs Lagos now. When did you send passports pls?

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
If you did Accra direct, it means your passports would be couriered through dhl to u. But it if u used vfs Lagos, it means your passports would be sent to vfs Lagos now. When did you send passports pls?
From VFS to Accra.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Then it has been stamped. And would be sent to vfs. Pls when did u send? And when did u get the last message before this
My case is a long story. I sent my passport via vfs since June 2021. When I didn't hear anything I mail them and I was told to wait till my PA gets eCOPR. So I have been waiting since then till my PA got the eCOPR last week. So I mail them again yet no response. But today I jst got this message from vfs. So I guess it's either stamp and return to Nigeria or it's about to be stamp

Middlesbourne

Sep 23, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
Nomination.....
June 2019
AOR Received.
05 Feb 2020
Med's Done....
Dec 2021
Passport Req..
Dec 2021

Regards,

VFS Global
You will receive more Notifications for further instructions.

Reactions: Yubsco

Meka290

Star Member
May 12, 2021
Hello,pls I sent my passport to Accra on the 17th November 2021.On Jan 13th 2022,my cic profile showed approved with counterfoil.When will I be getting my stamped passport back?

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
Hello,pls I sent my passport to Accra on the 17th November 2021.On Jan 13th 2022,my cic profile showed approved with counterfoil.When will I be getting my stamped passport back?
Maybe a week or two weeks. Mine is getting to 2 weeks now since I got counterfoil.

Middlesbourne

Sep 23, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
Nomination.....
June 2019
AOR Received.
05 Feb 2020
Med's Done....
Dec 2021
Passport Req..
Dec 2021
I have received ready for decision envelope collection at VFS Lagos and 15k naira is required for courier. We are a family of 5 with a single envelope, I like to know if the amount applies to each applicant or 15k naira as a family with single envelope.