+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Teeeeee

Dec 8, 2021
My sister's passport was delivered to vfs ghana through dhl on the 2nd of December from Nigeria.
Vfs accra dispatched to ircc on the 3rd.
Ircc acknowledged on the 6th.
And today 9th, I received an email that the decision envelope is been forwarded to Canada visa application centre, accra.
No changes yet on the portal. It still says you need to send us your passport. ‍♀
I got this mail last week too. It would be forwarded to IRCC for more processing.

eddypalmer

Apr 17, 2020
As for me, I got my PPR on November 16th. I sent my passport on November 17th. The VFS office received it on the 18th and sent it on the 19th, but it got to the IRCC Office late on Friday so it was sent on Monday rather which is the 22nd. The last update i got was the 22nd and it was that my passport is under process at the IRCC Office. I'ts been more than 2 weeks.. Still no update or response
@kkal,
any updates from your end regarding your passport ?

eddypalmer

Apr 17, 2020
Yes, Bro. I got my passport today. Finally!!!!. By the Grace of God. I pray everyone in this chat who is waiting for their passport patiently receives it in a timely manner. Amen
Amen. All praise to God. happy for your bro. All the best wishes. cheers !

pogunwomoju

Sep 21, 2016
Same here folks, IRCC got my wife's passport on 13th. Just got notification from VFS that the decision passport has been dispatched from IRCC. But her CIC account is still showing "Your action is needed" like it was when they requested for her passport. Confused with Accra VO tbh.

Middlesbourne

Sep 23, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
Nomination.....
June 2019
AOR Received.
05 Feb 2020
Med's Done....
Dec 2021
Passport Req..
Dec 2021
I have summited passport for myself and my dependents for further processing as requested by IRCC.

I have make payments for all of us and received email from VFS to enable me track our application.

I noticed that one of my dependent who's a US citizen which I have included only his US passport biodata page as instructed by IRCC in the passport submission instruction wasn't avail application tracking number.

Any idea why vfs doesn't avail to him application tracking number,
I am confused.

eddypalmer

Apr 17, 2020
I have summited passport for myself and my dependents for further processing as requested by IRCC.

I have make payments for all of us and received email from VFS to enable me track our application.

I noticed that one of my dependent who's a US citizen which I have included only his US passport biodata page as instructed by IRCC in the passport submission instruction wasn't avail application tracking number.

Any idea why vfs doesn't avail to him application tracking number,
I am confused.
@Middlesbourne , no need to worry. US citizens don't require passport submission for visa to enter canada hence VFS will not provide you with Tracking ID.

Reactions: Middlesbourne