+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

SGH

Nov 18, 2021
How can i reach out to Accra Visa office? My passport has been with the for over 3 weeks now, it took VFS Lagos over 3 weeks to deliver to them. All together over 6 weeks no information on the conclusion of the process. I'm highly frustrated right now!

You can reach out to them via this email address info.canghaiom@vfshelpline.com, they've been quite responsive and helpful through this means of communication. It might take about 2 to 3hrs to get a response to your mail, but they definitely respond. Hopefully they have the information you seek. Good luck.

kkal

Dec 6, 2021
Hello Guys, I got my PPR on 16th November 2021. I submitted my passport to VFS the following day (17th November 2021). VFS received it and sent it to the IRCC Office on 22nd November 2021, but since then, I've not heard anything. I called the High Commission in Accra today to ask about my passport, they said I should be patient because maybe it hasn't reached my turn yet. I think they stamp passports in batches. Anyone facing a similar situation? It's been over 2 weeks.

NB: I'm from Ghana and Live in Ghana

mosmo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Hello Guys, I got my PPR on 16th November 2021. I submitted my passport to VFS the following day (17th November 2021). VFS received it and sent it to the IRCC Office on 22nd November 2021, but since then, I've not heard anything. I called the High Commission in Accra today to ask about my passport, they said I should be patient because maybe it hasn't reached my turn yet. I think they stamp passports in batches. Anyone facing a similar situation? It's been over 2 weeks.

NB: I'm from Ghana and Live in Ghana
Hi
Please do you know if your passport has been stamped. Its as if they paused or something. Still waiting since 26th that tracking showed forwarded to their office. Lagos vfs though. Some other people that submitted direct to accra too from lagos haven't been stamped though from 29th and 30th.

Teeeeee

Dec 8, 2021
Hi
Please do you know if your passport has been stamped. Its as if they paused or something. Still waiting since 26th that tracking showed forwarded to their office. Lagos vfs though. Some other people that submitted direct to accra too from lagos haven't been stamped though from 29th and 30th.
Hi, please when did you send yours?

kkal

Dec 6, 2021
Hi
It shows tht my pssport hs been sent to the IRCC Office and is under process since 22nd November. Still no update.

kkal

Dec 6, 2021
Hi, please when did you send yours?
As for me, I got my PPR on November 16th. I sent my passport on November 17th. The VFS office received it on the 18th and sent it on the 19th, but it got to the IRCC Office late on Friday so it was sent on Monday rather which is the 22nd. The last update i got was the 22nd and it was that my passport is under process at the IRCC Office. I'ts been more than 2 weeks.. Still no update or response

Teeeeee

Dec 8, 2021
As for me, I got my PPR on November 16th. I sent my passport on November 17th. The VFS office received it on the 18th and sent it on the 19th, but it got to the IRCC Office late on Friday so it was sent on Monday rather which is the 22nd. The last update i got was the 22nd and it was that my passport is under process at the IRCC Office. I'ts been more than 2 weeks.. Still no update or response
Ohh, thanks.. Sent mine through vsf Lagos on the 11th of Nov, it got to vsf Lagos on the 12th and this is the 4th week. Got to Ghana last week Tuesday and it's still under process at IRCC as well. I wonder why it's taking so long.. I haven't gotten counterfoil yet. Please let me know when you get yours.

eddypalmer

Apr 17, 2020

Hi @kkal,
Can you please confirm after VFS Ghana received your docs on 18th, did they provide you with tracking same day it was receive or after it was sent before they provided the tracking.. Am in similar situation, they received my DHL yesterday and still now, no update or tracking showing passport has been received or sent to IRCC Accra. Will await your feedback. Thanks.

Reactions: kkal

kkal

Dec 6, 2021
Hi @kkal,
Can you please confirm after VFS Ghana received your docs on 18th, did they provide you with tracking same day it was receive or after it was sent before they provided the tracking.. Am in similar situation, they received my DHL yesterday and still now, no update or tracking showing passport has been received or sent to IRCC Accra. Will await your feedback. Thanks.
They sent me an emil with the tracking number on the 19th, when they were delivering it to the IRCC Office. DHL delivered it to VFS on 18th, and after DHL Delivered it, I called to confirm.

kkal

Dec 6, 2021
Hi @kkal,
I used the tracking number from DHL to track my package from DHL to VFS. So check your tracking number and see.

Hay04

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
My sister's passport was delivered to vfs ghana through dhl on the 2nd of December from Nigeria.
Vfs accra dispatched to ircc on the 3rd.
Ircc acknowledged on the 6th.
And today 9th, I received an email that the decision envelope is been forwarded to Canada visa application centre, accra.
No changes yet on the portal. It still says you need to send us your passport. ‍♀