+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Guys,

If u haven't gotten courier mail, login to UPS and input your UPS receiving tracking number. You would realize it has been activated.
Mine hasn’t updated yet. Am super worried right now. I’m just hoping. Traveled miles to go pick up my DHL waybill but nothing. It just said shipment label has been generated. Really frustrating. Anyways will keep hope alive and see how it plays out tomorrow. Thanks for the update guys. I wish everyone success.

Abi1234

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Mine hasn’t updated yet. Am super worried right now. I’m just hoping. Traveled miles to go pick up my DHL waybill but nothing. It just said shipment label has been generated. Really frustrating. Anyways will keep hope alive and see how it plays out tomorrow. Thanks for the update guys. I wish everyone success.
Shipment label generated is actually the first stage of the courier delivery tracking process.
means you're good.

Tosyne1

Dec 2, 2020
Same here Buddy! VFS tracking still the same, UPS nothing

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Shipment label generated is actually the first stage of the courier delivery tracking process.
means you're good.
Return Label was created when I dropped my passport. So that stage was done already. What I expect is estimated delivery date. However, I submitted in VFS Abuja so maybe it landed in Lagos first or it’s not sorted yet. Hoping for good news early hours of today.

Reactions: Tosyne1

Abi1234

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Return Label was created when I dropped my passport. So that stage was done already. What I expect is estimated delivery date. However, I submitted in VFS Abuja so maybe it landed in Lagos first or it’s not sorted yet. Hoping for good news early hours of today.
My return tracking number had been invalid all the while until yesterday when it was activated

Abi1234

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
What UPS tracking number?
There are two courier methods I am aware of via VFS.

1. Pay about 11k for VFS to handle the delivery of your documents to your specified address or

2. Pay N3,800 directly to UPS to handle the cost of sending to VFS (N1,900) and dispatch to your address (N1900).

I paid directly to UPS and I was issued 2(two) UPS tracking numbers. one for sending to VFS and the other for delivery to my address.

Using the UPS tracking numbers on the UPS Nigeria website, I can track my package when it's in transit to VFS and when it's back in Lagos for delivery to my address.

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Ok that’s nice,didn’t know about
There are two courier methods I am aware of via VFS.

1. Pay about 11k for VFS to handle the delivery of your documents to your specified address or

2. Pay N3,800 directly to UPS to handle the cost of sending to VFS (N1,900) and dispatch to your address (N1900).

I paid directly to UPS and I was issued 2(two) UPS tracking numbers. one for sending to VFS and the other for delivery to my address.

Using the UPS tracking numbers on the UPS Nigeria website, I can track my package when it's in transit to VFS and when it's back in Lagos for delivery to my address.
[/QUOTE
That’s nice,didn’t know about all that.

AVODamn!!!

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
I did Biometrics with Abuja vfs, I also paid #12,570 when submitting my passport (last week). Is this a mistake? Was I supposed to pay?