+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Tosyne1

Dec 2, 2020
I will suggest we mount pressure on VFS Lagos by calling them as often as possible. They have to resolve this their issue...they can not hold everyone to ransome because of their margin. I have been replying to CanHCGhana tweets to get their attention on this issue. Please lets call VFS Lagos or Abuja whichever is applicable...

If you can reply to CanHCGhana twits please do.... this their practice needs to change for good

The nunber to call is +2348150199900

Last edited:

Abi1234

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
I will suggest we mount pressure on VFS Lagos by calling them as often as possible. They have to resolve this their issue...they can not hold everyone to ransome because of their margin. I have been replying to CanHCGhana twits to get their attention on this issue. Please lets call VFS Lagos or Abuja whichever is applicable...

If you can reply to CanHCGhana twits please do.... this their practice needs to change for good

Supported!!!

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
I will suggest we mount pressure on VFS Lagos by calling them as often as possible. They have to resolve this their issue...they can not hold everyone to ransome because of their margin. I have been replying to CanHCGhana twits to get their attention on this issue. Please lets call VFS Lagos or Abuja whichever is applicable...

You all should go to Twitter and DM VFS global to report... DM, tweet at them, most of this organisation do not want the crazy people on twitter to know about the lapses in their services ...

Reactions: Tosyne1