Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Stop interviewing people and just travel your own oga. You've heard many success stories already to give you clarity, what is all these fear you're now displaying. Which one is are you travelling soon? No o, he's going to the farm soon.
Just travel. Some landed successfully today.
You can avoid $2K mandatory hotel quarantine before Feb 22

Reactions: Rehab

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Stop interviewing people and just travel your own oga. You've heard many success stories already to give you clarity, what is all these fear you're now displaying. Which one is are you travelling soon? No o, he's going to the farm soon.
Oh, I am just seeing this LOL... Oga abeg dey your dey, did I ask you any questions? Body just dey pepper you all the time!

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
COPR and passports received.
Submitted directly to Accra on the 30th Jan. DHL brought it to me today 15th Feb.
Congratulations...... book your flight sharply with ET and move.

Ussel

Feb 15, 2021
@Koopidz congrats on your trip.
Were you made to quarantine at a hotel or with in a family home? Do you think it’ll be a problem if I fill my siblings address as my place of quarantine even though I’ll have my separate en-suite room? Thanks

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Were you made to quarantine at a hotel or with in a family home? Do you think it’ll be a problem if I fill my siblings address as my place of quarantine even though I’ll have my separate en-suite room? Thanks
Hi, yes it will be a problem. Instructions says you must quarantine in a separate place from family members . EG Guest house, hotels etc. Don’t do anything that will jeopardize your landing and others coming behind you. I know you are trying to cut cost but pls book in a separate place entirely . Cheers mate

Reactions: Ussel

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
1. I already rented an airbnb space for my quarantine while I was in Naija. I was only asked for the address of my quarantine place and the address I would like my PR card to be sent to when it is ready. These addresses can be the same place or not.

2. Well, it might be a problem, depending on the immigration officer who attends to you. No one actually asked me the nature of my quarantine space.
But ideally, I shouldn't matter as long as you have you own suite, and do not share spaces with anyone. I will try and post a picture of a flyer about "a suitable place of quarantine" that was given to me at Toronto airport. So if you plan to quarantine in your siblings place, be prepared to prove it is adequate "if" asked. If not just give the address of your place of quarantine.
Best option would be to get a space of your own.