+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Goodthing

Jan 2, 2021
Don't rely on that tracker.. mine still says it's in transit through the office ...... But I got a mail yesterday to pay for courier....
Please did you get any update on your cic account. Was this the last message you received “Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on”?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Please did you get any update on your cic account. Was this the last message you received “Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on”?
I didn't get any message referring to my passport as processed, the last update I got on my CIC account was the CoPR/approval update, after that nothing before the courier of payment request

Reactions: nathan2020EE

Goodthing

Jan 2, 2021
I didn't get any message referring to my passport as processed, the last update I got on my CIC account was the CoPR/approval update, after that nothing before the courier of payment request
The processed part is from Vfs, did you get that? How long did the whole process take. I called Vfs yesterday and the agent said my passport is on the way back to lagos but I don’t have any update in my cic account

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
The processed part is from Vfs, did you get that? How long did the whole process take. I called Vfs yesterday and the agent said my passport is on the way back to lagos but I don’t have any update in my cic account
The only update I got from VFS was the tracking numbers, after that nothing until the request for courier payment was sent. I submitted my passport via DHL on the 23rd of November, VFS acknowledged receipt and sent tracking numbers on the 26th of November, January 13th I got an email to pay for courier...

Pillys

Jan 11, 2021
Hello good people. I do want to know if anyone’s medical that was less than 6 months was extended as I saw online ~The reason why passports are being held for so long is because AVO is trying to get clearance on how to proceed with applications that have less than 6 months medical validity. Mine is due to expire this January and still no word from AVO even after emailing the office. Thank you.

Pillys

Jan 11, 2021
Are you for real? No counterfoil update on your CIC account and the agent confirmed your passport is on the way?

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
I submitted mine on the 7th of December, got counterfoil on 8th January. I might as well just call VFS Lagos, because the tracking and emails are not reliable

saintu

May 21, 2019
I was told to resubmit 2 new passport photograph, there was an issue with thepassport earlier sent. Submitted a new one a few days ago... now the long wait continues.

aranymous

Jun 13, 2018
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Hey guys,
I have just gotten counterfoil update!!!!

PPR- Nov 23 2020
Went to DHL - Dec 3 2020
DHL delivered pp to VFS Lekki - Dec 4 2020
VFS provided tracking # - Dec 7, 2020
Received at VFS Ghana - Dec 23 2020
Sent to Accra Processing office - Dec 24 2020
Received at Accra Processing Office - Dec 30 2020

Counterfoil update received 15th Jan but dated 14th Jan

Sect back from Processing office to VFS Ghana - Jan 14 2021
Received at VFS Ghana - Jan 14 2021.

Yekede

Mar 4, 2019
Hi all.
PPR DECEMBER 30TH.
I sent package to Accra iom on January 7th.i got notification by mail : YOUR application tracking number...... Has been received and is under process at ircc office 15 Jan 2021.
When approx can I expect to receive the passport?
Thanks

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hi all.
PPR DECEMBER 30TH.
I sent package to Accra iom on January 7th.i got notification by mail : YOUR application tracking number...... Has been received and is under process at ircc office 15 Jan 2021.
When approx can I expect to receive the passport?
Thanks
Within two months, more or less..

Goodthing

Jan 2, 2021
Are you for real? No counterfoil update on your CIC account and the agent confirmed your passport is on the way?
yes, I have no update on my CIC account, this was the last message I got when I tracked Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office on 2021/01/13. So I called the VFS helpline and the agent asked for my tracking ID and said that my passport is on the way.

Last edited: